10.0

[ u n e d i t e d ]

[ I'm updating on my iPad as my laptops being a bitch, so apologies. ]

The car ride was silent, making the whole ride awkward. I heard as my phone dinged, I reached into the back pocket of my jeans awkwardly, pulling out my phone.

you have fifty new followers, two tags and one hundred and twenty-seven likes.

I quickly unlocked my phone, tapping on the Instagram app and looking at the photo that I had posted from the competition of Lux and I jumping, there were a few comments that were really nice, some were mean but I didn't really care.

I figured this had something to do with Eric, he had posted and tagged me in a post talking about how fantastic Lux and I did at the competition, I groaned before locking my phone, sitting it in my lap.

Before I knew it this ride was finally over, we pulled up in front of a large mansion that had drunk people laying on the floor, people making out, drinking flying everywhere. I exited the car after Shea, the pungent smell of alcohol punching me in the face making me scrunch up my nose.

I watched as Jordan dragged Shea off, leaving me awkwardly standing with Shane and Jax. I watched as Jax whistled a few words to Shane, Shane giving him s nod with a small smile before coming over to me, "you ever been to a party, sweetheart?" He asked, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"No." A sigh escapes my lips as I look around, my body tensing at the atmosphere. I can't believe Shea just ditched me, I made a mental note to get her back for that.

"Relax." His vocals ring in my ear, his lips grazing my ear softly, his arm slithering around my waist and I shine away trying to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Let's get you a drink." Before I could protest I was getting dragged toward the house, tripping over my own feet as I tried to keep up with Shane. A laugh left his lips and I took a moment to take in his appearance; he was wearing jeans and a tight fitting red t-shirt. His brown hair was styled back into a quiff, he looked really good.

Before I could comprehend what was happening I had a drink shoved in my face, "drink this." He says handing me a small glass filled with clear liquid. Oh I knew what this was, a Vodka shot. I quirk a brow and he signals for me to drink it.

I bring the glass to my lips, taking the shot, coughing lightly as the liquid rolled down my throat leaving a burning sensation.

[ half hour later ]

I didn't even know what I was doing but I am currently on top of a table with a guy as we both grind against each other. I lost Shane awhile ago and I ended up getting drunk, I was still yet to see Jax, Shea or Jordan, but I didn't care I was living.

"God dammit Sage!" A voice yells, some ones hands gripping onto my legs but I push them off, "noooooo!" I whine.

"Sage get your ass off that table or I'll haul it off myself," I couldn't tell who it was, but I continued to dance.

"I hate you." Before I could push whoever it was off I was thrown over someone's shoulder, one of their hands resting o nay lower back as they dragged me away from the party, shoving me in the car.

I groan rubbing my head, "nooooo, I want to go back to the party..." I whine once again, I knew I was drunk as hell and I reeked of alcohol. If my parents saw me I'd be grounded for seven hundred years.

"Let's just get you home." I heard the voice murmur, "no- I wanna keep pa-" before I could finish my sentence I conked out, my eyes closing tightly shut, my body going limp as I felt myself drift to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, I hate updating via iPad :((((

Who do you think dragged Sage to the car? Comment who you think it was.

LIKE/FAV

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW ME

ILY,

- Kat xxx