15.0

[ u n e d i t e d ]

[ guys, dunno if I should continue this book or not. ]

I had sobbed all night, but I finally decided to get up and go ride. I was meant to have a lesson today, but Mr. Lee had cancelled it due to unknown reasons - I figured Shea had done something.

I stripped before jumping in the shower and doing my daily routine. I then shove on my black jodphurs and a red t-shirt as well as my riding boots. I looked around, searching for my phone. Where the hell was it?

My face contorted into a confused face, "Where is it." I murmur to myself looking around before spotting the corner of my phone beneath a pillow. Just as the door opened I had jumped onto my bed, grabbing my phone and holding it up in victory, "Ha! Gotcha!"

"Well someones cheered up a little." I look to the door, staring wide-eyed at the person who stood, leaning on the frame. Jax chuckle as i jumped up, shoving my phone into the rim of my joddies, "You saw nothing." I point out before pushing past him.

I run down to the stables, running to Cai's stall with Jax following behind me.

As I ran up I saw May standing at his stall trying to get his attention, "Sorry I'm going for a ride on my horse." I say, staking a claim, walking into the stall, "Oh? I'm waiting for Mr. Lee to sign the papers so I own him." She says and I narrow my eyes.

"Too bad, you don't own him yet and I'm his designated rider, now bye bye." I say, I knew I was being a total bitch right now, but I had grown to be very protective over my baby boy; like how a lion protects its cubs. 

I grabbed Caitation's halter and lead rope from his stall door as I entered, watching May scoff and walk off. Jax looks at me, "Woah, you're hot when you're angry." he says and I turn to him once I had gotten Cai's halter on, "Don't piss me off more, you coming for a ride or nah?" I ask and Jax runs off to get his horse.

"Sage! Sage!" I see someone running down the isle of the stables and I quirk a brow to see it was Mr. Lee and Shea running down the isle.

I watch as the two stop in front of me, catching their breath, "Yes?" 

"I'm not going to sell Cai, but you need to start paying his boarding fee so you might need to get a job." Mr Lee says, huffing and puffing as he still tried to catch his breath. I could see Shea smiling brightly behind him and a smile cracked onto my face, my pearly whites being shown.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Mr. Lee!" I say, giving him a hug as he laughs, hugging me back before signalling for me to go ride.

I jump excitedly before Shea goes to go grab general, calling Haden to come down. I began to tack up after picking Cai's hooves and brushing him. 

I clipped up Cai's throat latch, then leading him out from the tie ups to see the twins walking their horses down the isle, "Who invited them?" I groan, my happy mood being ruined at the sight of them.

"I-" before Haden and Shea could explain they walked up waving to me, "Oh hey stable-girl," the blonde one says before looking over to Haden, "Who else is riding with us, you said there was gonna be six of us?" he says looking then to me.

I watch as the brown haired twin jabs his side, "She's riding with us."

"Yeah, I'm not your stable hand," I huff before mounting up into the saddle, getting comfortable and placing my feet in the stirrups. 

"Hey uh- Sage, Brenton and I are going to go on our own trail, is that ok?" Haden says and Shea butts in, "Yeah me and Brandon are going to do that too..." She smile awkwardly and I give her the 'you need to tell me later' look and she nods.