Chapter 1:Dangerous Games

Aux Fin Lee's POV

London, England

Current Location:
Buckingham Gate Taj Museum

The enormously huge Museum stood 1,432 feet in total. It's diameter reach 6,639 inches long. I scanned the whole place using my ultra sensor scanner glasses which gave the precise inches and feet on the Museum itself.

I am wearing a black tuxedo that complimented my height and built. My jet black hair that has a crew cut, the every strand of my hair is in it's place.

The place is starting to fill with people, royalties, rich people, celebrities. The press is starting to gather around the lobby of the museum.

I held a piece of paper. I can't go in without an Invitation. Nilapitan ko ang isang lalaki, he was rich, I assume.

Hinubad ko ang suot kong tuxedo, which left the white polo inside. I came near the wine and got a silver platter.

I patted the guy in the back
Now, I look like a waiter.
"Would you care for some wine ,Sir?"Magalang na sabi ko sa kanya.

"Yes"As his hand accepted the wine. I slipped my hand through the invitation in his pocket. It was a sleight of hand. I have a fast one.

I put the tuxedo back on. I put the invitation in my pocket. Then, the scanner in my pocket scanned the whole invitation and inprinted it on the blank white piece of paper.

Only one of the directors has an Access to the hidden vault in that museum. I have the invitation. That guy was Mr. Mendev Lodge, the head director of that museum.

I successfully went inside the museum. My eyes we're on my phone. I have the whole map of the museum. I only memorized it for a week. All the exits, the hidden rooms, the vaults.

I walked my way to the control rooms. Where everything is controlled using the supercomputers. I put on a disguise. A thick glasses.

I went in. Hindi ako nagpahalatang hindi ako nagtatrabaho roon. I found the main computer. I inserted a flash drive in the USB port.

The program inside the flash drive will automatically terminate all the security defenses of that museum. The museum itself is a fortess.

There are some areas that are restricted and needs authorized identification.

I am alone in this mission, so a very little mistake or I will end up behind bars. Besides where is the fun in a low secured facility? I get bored with those missions...

So I am sent in this missions. I am part of an elite cat burglar group. My ranking in the organization is number 2. The number one is one heck of a thief. He strikes like thunder and dissapears like smoke.

I went to the bathroom to change my appearance. I am imitating Prime Minister Ford Grimaldi.

The real one is inside of these cubicles. He is sedated. By the time I escape he would woke up, I timed it all perfectly.

I went in the banguet hall. With all the guards behind me. I imitated the minister's voice. I have a voice changer.

I heared the Director and the Prime Minister are Best Friends. That's an advantage.

"Can we talk? I have important matters in politics to discuss with you"The director silently nodded.

Mag-isa na lang kaming dalawa. Before he could say anything I shot him with a tranquilizer.

I scanned his eyes, his fingers. All the important data's about him. The hidden vault needs retinal scan, finger prints.

I walked my way to an dead end. It was at the very end of the museum. I carefully sneaked my way in.

May kinapa ako sa pader. I noticed a small stone on the very end of the wall. Bumukas ang pader. It lead through a dark room.