Chapter 26: Claustrophobic

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

"Go no further, If you don't wanna die" I shot a few bullets towards the man. But he was good at dodging the bullets. Then the lights came in and I saw a smiling Aux Fin Lee heading towards me.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack?" I threw some punches on his chest.

"Hey, Stop it. I didn't mean to scare you. It took me long enough to get here because I was trapped between the hords of guards. Then someone helped me, they threw grenades at the guards and that's the reason I got here the soonest possible time" He was sweating and he threw the polo shirt that he was wearing.

It revealed his six pack abs. His shoulders was also bulking with muscles due to exercise.

"Stop drooling" He smiled and laughed hard.

"I'm not, Chauvinistic Pig. Here make yourself decent. Did you see the face of the persons who saved you tonight?" I threw a shirt at him.

"No, The woman was wearing a hood and she owns a katana" Just after we went in the elevator the lights went out and the door of the elevator shook. It was tightly closed.

"Damn it, Someone must have shut down the elevator. They know that were still here" He grabbed the wrench and tried to open the elevator doors.

The oxygen in the elevator was shut down too. The air was beginning to be thin and I can't breathe normally. I was too by surprise by how prepared they were for an attack.

"Are you claustrophobic?" I was getting weak and weak by the minute and I was losing consciousness. My breathing became hard as I tried to gasp air into my lungs. My vision became blurry. Aux Fin Lee was still trying to open the damn door.

My vision was hazy but I saw him heading towards me. He dropped the wrench and patted my back then an idea came to him and he held me against his arms and gave me a passionate kiss on the lips then I feel air entering my lungs.

Before I could realize what he is doing, I felt lost in the kiss. He was trying to save me by breathing air into my lungs. His hands was on my head trying to steady it for him to be able to put some air into my lungs to keep me conscious.

Then the lights went back in and the elevator door opened. There was no denying the chemistry we had in the kiss. The spark and the passion that filled the kiss. The way he kissed me, it was passionate and it was contagious as I kissed him with the same intensity. It was an overwhelming feeling, to be able to find someone who you could bear your soul to. I saw his eyes and I saw something else. He was worried about me all along.

We just stared at each other looking at each other's eyes, It was as if time was frozen, No hours, No minutes, No seconds was ticking. I saw a spark in his eyes, A spark I had never saw before.

No one dared to broke the silence that filled the air. It was a minute of awkward silence. He carried me out with the bag of jewels in his bag. Then, I saw a chopper in the air.

That must be our extraction team. I was still gasping for air and keeping my breathing steady. No one dared to speak about what happened. I was too stunned to do anything.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

The Thieves Lair

"We're glad to have you back, Aux" Master Wutt. The whole team anticipated our return. They brought beers and tacos for us to share. Kincaid, Viper and Bravado was already in the porch drinking some beer and having a good time.

"Did anyone of you guys save me a sit and a beer?" I said and came heading towards them. Beer bottles are everywhere and some cheese in a taco got into Viper's cheek.

"Yes. We are thrilled to have you back, Hunter" Viper has a teasing smile on his face.

"Before any of you guys tease me about Rio, I'll just get some more booze" I diverted from them asking some questions, making me remember bad memories.

"Wait, Aux. I'll come with you" He came with me and opened a big ice chest full of beers. He opened one and poured it all in a glass with ice.

"There's a reason you came here with me right? To tease me with Kiera? Well, it's not gonna happen,Viper. I'm done with love" I opened a beer and drank some.

"I'm not. You know what's weird? To tell you honestly. I think we lost the old you in that fire and Raven's betrayal. Ever since, Call me a psycho or whatever you want to but I have been trying to find the old you, that spark on your eyes when you're happy. Ever since you have been living like a zombie but now, I saw that spark again, that smile of that old you when you fell in love with Raven" He was talking to me but his eyes was on the porch probably remembering the old me. They're my friends. I know they miss the old me. But I'm done getting hurt.

"Don't bring up the past, Viper. All in the past deserve to be in the past. I don't like Kiera. She's just a partner and that's all she will be ever be" I drank some more beer.

"Quit lying to yourself. I saw the way you looked at her. You we're not the only one that has been broken for a long time. We felt your pain for too long but the hardest thing was not being to do anything about it. Cut yourself some slack. It's time to forgive yourself and take a step forward towards the girl that you love. She's worth the risk. Besides, she brought back our old Hunter" He got up and left before I could say anything.

Kiera Kins Grant was at the porch drinking with the guys. I'm still too broken to take a step forward. I'm too afraid to take a chance. Love was a risk I can't dare to enter.

-----------------------

This chapter is full of mushy stuff. Hey, Aux Fin Lee man up and tell her you like her. You can't deny it forever.... Stay Tuned.....

Х