Chapter 51: Behind bars

Aux Fin Lee's POV

"I'm Via. It's a pleasure to finally meet you" After seeing her wicked sister and all the rotten thing she did to her vulnerable sister, I mean every word I just uttered.

I also wished Aux Fin Lee survived the several daggers on his back. Kiera would go unbelievably mad and would always summon me to forget Aux Fin Lee if he dies. Can you imagine more dull than dealing with her tantrums in my head all day?

"I-I'm sorry but who are you?" Her eyes was a portrait of confusion.

My vision became blurred and hazy. I was suddenly losing consciousness.

"Do you recognize the name Hunter Duss Hall, This man do you still love him?" I asked her which made her eyes widen in confusion and shame.

Kiera was gaining on me, claiming her body. I fight the urge to let her take over. I want to toy more with the real Raven. Ask her things about Aux Fin Lee and mess around with her emotion a while longer.

It was just a small amount of kindness for me saving her ass.

I finally lost track of space and time and let her recover her body again.

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

"Miss, Is everything alright?" She saw me at the floor and she tapped me on my shoulders. Confusion and fear where written all over her face.

"It is. You must be Raven Rox. Sorry about Via, She's kind of reckless and twisted" I stood up and approached her.

"Who are you talking about?" Her forehead ceased in more confusion. She looked at me like I was going crazy and losing my sanity. I saw her dusty and ripped clothes. She was a mess and her body was a bag of bones

My contempt and anger for her sister was growing deeper.

"I've got no time to explain everything" I held her hand and dragged her outside of the dungeon that has been her home for four years. She looked weak and tired from this hell she has been for years.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Twelve hours later...

All of my wounds has been tended properly and has been all stitched. I was sedated for twelve hours and when I finally woke up. When I finally regained my strength, escaping was hard to do seeing the dangers I was in.

The cops are all over the place. They cuffed me and detained me in this prison hell I am in right now. No one had visited me. Looks like they had completely forgotten about me.

The fact of being in jail never threatens me, The thing that matters was the safety of Kiera's life. I lost her once. I would give up my life just to save her from anyone who would do her harm.

I was turned over to the jurisdiction of the Interpol.

I was inside this room that has no walls. But has a large and wide glass screen from inside. It was not hard for me to realize that someone was watching outside. The door opened and it revealed a smiling Martin Austere.

The Interpol Director.

"So the elusive Aux Fin Lee has been finally caught, huh? Nice to finally meet you" He remained calm after seeing me. The cuffs on my hand attached to the metal table was somehow tight. I am unable to defend myself if he tries to kill me.

"Let's get real, Hunter Duss Hall. I won't make this hard for you if you cooperate" He took a pen and paper from his pocket. God, I hate interrogations, It boring the hell out of me.

Being alone in jail is what I prefer more.

"Before you bore me with your questions, Mr. Martin Austere. I've had so much fun imitating you and breaching your facility and letting out your most deadly and priced prisoner, Ivy Grey Queen" His lips twitched in annoyance and tried to hit me.

Then less than a fraction of a second, A lady with that piercing emerald green eyes and puckered lips stopped his hand from slapping me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" She landed a strong blow on his face. He landed on the floor with a single blow on her hands.

"Via?"

"Hey, you Jerkville. It's me" She hugged me tightly as if she was going to lose me. She eager met my gaze and gave me a long lingering kiss.

"Hey, guys. Just so you notice we're still here. Go get a room" Ivy Queen voice boomed in the silence of the night. Trouise, Jade, Pashmina and Ichigo was staring at us wide eyed.

"Looks like you bought the whole stubborn, arrogant foolish gang of yours, Mafia Boss" I held her hand and approached her "Royal Guards".

"This crowd looks so excessive. Are you all here to kill me because of my foolishness?" I teased them and was trying to trap them in their own doing.

"I'm here to bring service to you, Even die for you" She bowed on the ground dramatically. I tried my best not to laugh.

"Is that so? The last time I saw you, You were very keen on killing me" I sarcastically told her which made her silent, she was unable to reply. I scaring them, gives me the consolation for attacking me and threatening to kill me.

"You arrogant oaf, Aux. Leave Pashmina alone" She held my hand and clasp her fingers with mine. It feels good to have her back in my arms again.

"And you twins, Were not done yet" I sent them daggers from my eyes, the arrogant gesture caught them by surprise and made them tough tied like Pashmina.

"We apologize for the trouble we had caused you" She bowed like Pashima.

"And you, Kiera. It was stupid of you to leave me when I would always find you wherever hell you might be. My hope would never faltered that I would see you" I held her hand and stared at her emerald green eyes.

"D-Do you love me, Aux?" Was the word that her mouth uttered.

"I never stopped loving you, Not even in a single second when you left. How stupid of you to think that my love for you will be fade with just a single kiss? I'm stuck with you forever, Gum" I held her left hand and kissed it.

"You scared me half to death when you cut yourself in front of me to save me from those deadly daggers" I spoke no words and I grabbed her waist and collided my nose with hers.

"I'm glad that you did. You left me for such a useless insignificant reason" I kissed her. There were absolutely no words for me to utter by just seeing her back.

"Gah, You are a lost case. You guys don't know how to stop" Ivy Grey's forehead ceased in annoyance. She left us out of spite and started to walk away from the mushy scene.

--------------------------------------------

This chapter was so exhilarating to write. It somehow sapped my energy. I enjoyed every single word of this chapter, Did you?

To the person who are reading this chapter, Comment below this chapter and I'll dedicate this chapter to you, I mean it. Just comment no matter how many you are

Thank you for being my first reader...

Stay tuned, You don't want to miss out on all the fun, Do you?

5