Chapter 39: The Last Jewels

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

Aux Fin Lee and I slipped passed the guards without making a sound. We entered the exits and a horde of guards was coming our way. They were all armed and dangerous. I opened the zipper of the leather suit which show my cleavage.

It would make a good distraction.

I let my curls fall down and pretended to be a drunk dumb blond. Only my hair is brunette. I pretended that my legs were weary. One of the guards caught me before I could fall down the ground.

"Oh, Sorry. I'm Miyuka Aisaka's friend and I was here to meet her but I got lost because of this large building. Care to help me find my way to her office?" The guards was obviously swooned and kept looking at my cleavage.

This pervert rotten bastards.

I clicked my hidden gun and soon enough, A continuous loud bang was heard in the facility. So much blood was spurting. I enjoy such a sight once in a while. I'm not a saint like everyone else thinks.

I just don't have the spunk that Via has.

"Oh, You're being naughty, Lady" He gave me quick kiss on my lips. I was a mere distraction for him to be able to remove the CCTV cameras installed and destroy the alarm system.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Soon enough, We reached her secured vault. I checked the vault, It has ten times top of the line security. It has scanners for biometrics and a pin combination lock.

Ivy Grey sent me Miyuka Aisaka's Biometrics data. Using my her own fingerprint data. I printer the scanner thumb and it produced very thin piece of skin. I inserted it in my hand and used it to open the vault.

I opened a compact power from my bag and took out a brush, The hand marks left one the pin combination glowed in blue. I typed the appropriate pin and soon enough the glass walls opened.

But the box of jewels were nowhere in sight. The only thing that was present inside the vault that looks like a room, Is a woman that holds a Katana in her hands. She had that dangerous aura on her face.

She was ready to kill any minute.

"Finally, The nuisance Aux Fin Lee and the Rogue agent from the British intelligence had arrived. Prepare to meet death" She sliced her Katana in the air skilfully. She was surely not a neophyte in handling sharp words.

Ivy Grey Queen's POV

The glass door opened and Ichirio Aisaka came out of nowhere holding a sharp Katana in his hands. He had that deadly look on his face. He got pissed that her queen bee got killed.

"You'll pay for her death" His bloodthirsty vendettas never changes.

"All of your evil ways must end" I held up my own Katana in the air and prepared to fight. Ichirio Aisaka loved to concoct terrorist attack. Like toys in his playhouse, He controls the lives of others and take life away as if it was a usual normal thing.

He bombed several hotels and malls without remorse and he often get away with it. Not this time. He was feared by everyone. I saw rage in his eyes as he saw how I killed the woman she loves.

He had been a slave for her for years. He abandoned all the things that he believed in and served Miyuki Aisaka. They fell in love and she corrupted his innocent mind.

Turned him into one of the things that he hated the most, A ruthless killer.

Love did change him, It destroyed the real him.

I killed him in a swift move. My sharp Katana pierced his heart. Weaklings.

I guess all the fun is gone...

Aux Fin Lee's POV

The Assassin used a metal rope that has a sharp metallic end. At the metallic end was a white substance dripping from it. It was a snake's venom. A deadly weapon that when hits you gives you a one way ticket to heaven.

I've had enough with venoms.

He threw the metal rope at us but we easily dodged the attack. Our reflexes was the only friend we have seeing that he doesn't fight fairly. He threw his Katana towards me but I slid past the walls and dodged the sudden attack.

I kicked him strongly on the gut which sent him flying towards the glass walls. The force made the glass walls cracked because of the intensity of the blow. I hit him hard where it painfully hurts.

"Stop now and I might spare you an excruciating painful death" He had that threatening tone on his voice.

"The only person who will experience an excruciating painful death tonight is you, Bastard" He made me a little bit pissed. He had this spunk that irritated the hell out of me.

Time to let him eat dust.

Me and Kiera teamed up. She climbed up behind my back and held a Katana in her hands and I threw her on the air will all the force I could muster. Soon enough, She sliced the bastard in half. His blood were spurting on the floor as his body was cut into half.

Blood was spilled and colored the white tiled ground red.

"Impressive. But it took you time to get rid of that damn pest" She had blood on her hands and that satisfied look on her face. Looks like she got what she wanted.

We checked the vault. But found nothing. No jewels

A loud sick laugh was heard before a voice message broke the silence in the air.

"Don't bother finding the jewels. They're not here. As long as you don't give me my lab rat back, The jewels will stay hidden. I'll always be one step ahead of you, Aux Fin Lee. Have fun seeing the world fall and deteriorate every single minute" Rage was eating me up. I shot the tiny speakers installed in the vault.

Soon enough my bullets let the speakers explode.

------------------------------------------------

This is one hell of a chapter. What a sick and bloody chapter. Thesis sure is coming. I'll be quite busy next week preparing for it. I hope you like this chapter.

Stay tuned for more action...