Chapter 15: Digging Deeper Into His Life

Chapter 15

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

"What? A honeymoom suite?"Nalukot ang mukha ko sa nakita. That's just absurd. There is one bed and a small veranda which overlooked the whole hotel's view.

It was still raining hard outside. Nice, Just what I needed, I sarcastically told myself.

"The hotel's fully booked because of Prom, I'll sleep on the floor, you on the bed, Besides we are going home first thing in the morning"He got some sheets and slept on the floor.

"How am I suppose to sleep because of the rain?"I said softly in annoyance.

"Stop complaining"He rudely said and lied again, He was sleeping without a shirt.

A few hours later

I went outside and brought a novel, It was Angel of the Dark by Sidney Sheldon. My fave writer. He writes thrilling and mystery novels.

I was on chapter 10 when Aux Fin Lee moaned as if he was having a nightmare. His face was covered in sweat and his expression was beyond afraid.

I tried to wake him up.
"Hey, Aux. What's wrong?"His eyes was still closed but I can feel him calm down. He woked up and stared at me.

"Thanks for waking me up"He got up and got some water and put on some proper shirt.

"Your dream, What is it about? Cause I bet it was a nightmare"I was curious with everything. I never saw this side of him, I used to think he was unbreakable.

"Nothing"I know he isn't ready to open his doors for me, To open his nightmares, To open his past, To open his whole self.

"Don't you think, It's absurd to see that we're friends but we knew nothing about each other? Maybe you don't trust me enough with your secrets. I know I am not worthy. But do you think, Having all the pain to yourself will make it all go away?"I didn't know that I was this determined enough to know him better.

"Fine, I'll tell you. But spare me the theatrics"His face changed expression, Like he was in a very deep agony, An agony that was darker as the night.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Flashback

London, Year 1986

The cool and breezy cold air cupped my face as it flew. London was in it's winter season. The Big Ben stood dominantly in all of London.

The structure of it was astounding. Truly a world class architecture. It was decades after it was built. This is not my first time being there.

My parents used to be there during bussiness trips. But they are not bussiness man, They are brilliant Scientists. My mom is a Rocket Scientist and Dad is both a Scientist and an Architect.

I grew up and live with a Bunch of Geniuses. That why I always feel the need to prove myself. Of all my family I was the musical one.

I was playing the piano at 5. My parents even want me to go to Julliard. But it was 4th grade when I topped my exams and became a top student.

I went to London to study with my brother, Thor Hugh Gilbert. He is a Senior now.

I came with my Friends namely: Bravado, Kincaid, Viper. Not to mention, They're parents are Tycoons. Our years of making mischief formed into an Unbreakable bond.

St. Ignatius Academy. It was the big sign outside. It was a big school with large corridors. The whole school was old and you can see traces of Victorian Era.

All the Antigues was incredibly preserved. The kids were all staring at us as we make a big entrance.

How can they not? We are transferees and we dress differently. It's not new that some people must be curious.

The other popular kids looked kinda threatened just by our presence. They could smell excellent students a mile away.

We went to our Classrooms. Good thing we are classmates. That school would really be a bore without them.

"Let us Welcome, Our new students. Viper Dusdain Steel, Bravado Arthur Salvator, Kincaid Ross Parker and Hunter Duss Hall"Everyone has different expression while looking at us. We look like Misfits.

It's not wrong to be different in a world where every little flaw is being judged. I noticed a beautiful girl in mini-skirt and cute korean blouse.

She was alone and she was sitting near the window. She smirked but even her smirk was adorable. I think I might stay a while in there.

We proceed on our seats. A big guy was looking at me with wild angry eyes. He must be a big bully. I ignored him and went on with the lesson.

It was 5:00 when our classes finished. It was time to go home and study boring books. Well, That's what nerds and geeks would probably do after they go home.

But for us it would be a start of real fun. The gate was closing and everyome gathered thier things to go home.

But a Familiar face showed up as we we're about to ride our cars. It was the Big Bully luke.

And he isn't all alone. He brought friends. He gave us that look, The look telling us that he was the boss of the school.

"Hold it right there, Newbies. Every transferee needs to have an initiation. If you are really meant to be a part of this school. If not, You'll be treated as losers"He stared intently into my eyes.

"We don't want trouble. So save your shitty initiation to yourselves"We didn't gave him time to speak. He was too stunned by the courage I just showed him.

Well, He should be, I'm the last guy he should pick a fight on.