Chapter 46: A city filled with deadly gangsters

Aux Fin Lee's POV

"Aux, All of Kiera's things isn't in her room. We've searched all over for her. We checked the surveillance cameras and we saw her loading all of her bags in her car" Blood was drained from my face.

The thing that I fear the most in my life isn't to die, It's losing her.

I dreaded the fact that I let her slip away.

"Aux, I finally hacked into the main server of the British Intelligence. Although, I had been a little careless and they might be able to track my IP address but I tracked a hidden and secured address of Kiera. She has an address in the Lost City" Bravado continued to type in his laptop wanting to access more information about Kiera.

"L-Lost city?" Viper was stunned. I saw fear in his eyes as he heard lost city.

"It's a city hidden from civilization. A few people has been known to live in the place. A few people has been known to survive the twisted and treacherous city and rumor has it that all the wanted criminals, mafias and gangsters that has been exiled by society live in harmony ruled by one unknown leader" Kincaid said. I saw the unsaid fear on Kincaid eyes as he realized the dangers I am in.

"Return safely, Aux. We want to see you in one piece" His unsaid fear was concealed by his hearty laugh. He still managed to laugh and conceal his fear for my safety.

The plane landed in a port that will lead me directly to the city. A city inside an island. The Lost City. It has been a home for reckless and untolerated crimes made by those criminals. They live in harmony and cops that had tried to deliver a criminal in the island never came back.

No matter what odds I might be facing, No matter what death comes my way.

I longed to see those perfect set of piercing eyes and kiss those puckered lips. I'll accept the death that's waiting for me. I'll travel a thousand miles just so I could see you smile.

There is tears where there used to be laughter. I hate that fact that you're gone. Every second you are gone I miss hearing your snide and potty comments about me.

That annoyance in your face when I'm being a reckless nuisance. The way you were sticking so recklessly on me when you were still a British Intelligence agent. I missed it all.

My thoughts were interrupted by a drunk man in a little palm boat. All of the boats that used to occupy the dock had been long gone because of the threat of those deadly criminals to normal citizen.

"Do you know a boat that still travels to Lost City?" I slowed my pace and stopped near the drunk old man sitting alone in this shabby shack.

"Are you crazy?, No one dares to cross that island. Every person who does gets a one way ticket to death" He stared at me incredulously, wide eyed.

"Death has been chasing me for so long, I got tired of hiding. Name your price" I took out a big wad of crumpled cash in my hands and extended my hand to give him the cash.

He stared at me greedily and prepared the boat.

The Lost City

We had to travel for hours just to reach Lost City. The place was astoundingly incredible to look at. The tall and enormous city buildings made the place look a little less hostile. We can see the buildings from outside of the island because of it's high pointed tip architecture.

My mouth went wide open by the sight that welcomed us, Countless skulls of unidentified cops were scattered in the place. Dried blood made the white sand red. Gladly, no one was around.

The drunk man in the boat hastily said goodbye. I saw him tremble and readily rowed the boat away from the shore of the lost island. He was too afraid to even set his foot on the island.

As I took a step forward, Two arrows went flying towards my direction. My reflexes never failed me because I dodged the arrow and caught one in my hand. It took me a second dodge the succeeding arrows the unknown person is aiming at me.

Then less than a fraction of a second, A black arrow was sent flying towards me. I barely managed to dodge the attack, My coordination and reflexes somehow saved me.

As I dodged the attack, A cat that came running out of nowhere was shot by the arrow. The arrow pierced cat's skull and missed it's brain. I examined the arrow that pierced the cat's head and saw a black liquid on it, Poison.

"You are foolish enough to come here. Leave while you still can" I saw how he uses and aims the arrow, He held back to give me warning. He is quite skilled in using the arrow. He's the lost city's gate keeper.

"Leave this one to me" He nodded to the lady who came out of nowhere. The lady's face would pale in comparison to a doll. But as I saw disgust on her face, I saw a dangerous aura on her.

A wild smile was playing on her lips.

She removed the metal cover on her sharp and thin katana. The sun was up and it was scorching hot, I saw how sharp the katana was. As she moved her katana towards me, It produced light that somehow blinded my sight.

I felt the cold and sharp katana aiming on my throat.

"What's your business here? We have enough trouble here to even accompany a new nuisance like you in this island. Our mafia boss doesn't accept visitors" Her wide sly grin gazed at me in annoyance.

"I'm here for Kiera Kins Grant" I didn't move. I wasn't going to try her bluff to kill me if I try anything. The scar and the dangerous look on her face was enough for me to realize that she was dangerous.

"Sorry to ruin all the fun for you but such lies won't work on me. Throw him in the dungeon" She turned her back on me and her filthy guards tried to seize me. But I grabbed a guard's sword.

The other guards run towards me. One guard swayed her swords and attempted to cut of my head off but I was fast and soon enough I used the sword to pierce his skull. One guard went after me with rage and attempted to cut me in half.

I repelled his sword with mine and less than a fraction of a second I felt a thumb in my neck. I was suddenly losing consciousness faster than I thought I would. The sly smile on her face was the last thing I saw.

---------------------------------------------------------

Such a dangerous place to go alone. Aux Fin Lee is on the move to find Kiera Kins Grant. But a dangerous warrior had a been a great struggle for his quest in finding his one true love....

Stay Tuned... You don't wanna miss anything do you?

}},��s��