Chapter 41: The boss

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

Minx was showing signs of being sane every single minute. There was a helmet kind of apparatus installed in her head by Dr. Deviant Levan Illustrious. All of her nightmares are being erased and are being replaced by happy ones.

She was trapped in a reality where she was manipulated to believe that Aux Fin Lee is a threat to her and he must be eliminated in any that she wants to.

I was watching her closely from outside of the lab. When she worked up and recognized Aux Fin Lee as her brother. Gone was the bloodthirsty girl who tried to kill Aux Fin Lee back then.

I opened the door and went inside the lab.

I have noticed the hostility and the unexplained fear of Dr. Deviant towards me. I asked if he wanted some coffee but he declined immediately and there was trembling in his voice.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?" I laid down the cup of coffee in his table which he reluctantly accepted. He was staring in a different direction and wasn't staring at my eyes when we talk.

"S-Sure" He grabbed the cup and drank the coffee. He was stuttering.

"Don't fear me. I am not a threat to you. The person you encountered last night and capture you, that wasn't me. That was an entirely different person. Unknown to you, I have an alter ego. I truly apologize for what she may have done to you. I have no control over her" He nodded and was somehow relieved by that fact.

He gave me a warm smile and in return I shook his hands.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Natural Calamities are starting to resurface. It's all over the news. Temperature in different parts of the world had become abnormally high. Tsunamis and earthquakes.Draught in tropical countries.

All of these events are triggered by one thing the earth's inner core. It has started. The world is starting to deteriorate. Without the remaining jewels, The world will soon fall to it's death.

Humans are in danger of becoming extinct.

"The stakes are too high. I can't just sit here all day doing nothing" I slammed the remote control of the flat screen TV and had flung out of the recreational room in thieves lair.

I knocked three times in Master Wutt's office. But there was no answer. The whole room seemed empty and un-used. There was a personal computer at the top of the desk and some blue prints about our plans.

I accidentally pushed the power button and the windows directed me to Master Wutt's desktop. I was about to leave when I saw that he has a voice message in social media. I wasn't gonna meddle into his business when I heard a familiar voice.

"All units are alerted to proceed to Main Headquarters. All the council members are requested to attend the meeting. This is Operation AFL" I've heard her voice somewhere. It was so familiar, I think that I know the person personally.

AFL? Is it acronym for Aux Fin Lee?

Curiosity kills the cat. Master Wutt had been keeping secrets with me. Soon enough, I'll found out the truth. No secrets are left undiscovered.

Cameron IT Industries

I drove my car in full speed and finally arrived at the place at exactly 8 PM. It was the tallest building in that part of the city. With enormous large glass walls, It was clearly bullet proof.

Whatever secrets Master Wutt is keeping, I'll never stop until I found out what it is. He was a man of his word. An honourable man that never lies. I don't understand why this secret seems like an exception.

I shot the arrow with a metal rope at the end of it at one of the glass walls. It broke into tiny little pieces. I threw a giant stone in it, It was surely bulletproof but not Aux Fin Lee proof.

I saw the shards of glass catapulted into a person's office as the glass broke.

The room was small and the only thing it had inside was a personal computer. The place seems to brim with rushing and busy employee doing their tasks. The place seems like New York, The employees work 24/7.

No one seems to notice me.

I saw a large function room. But the doors won't budge. I abruptly opened my pocket and held the gun in my hands. The door finally opened when I put a bullet in it. Someone inside must have noticed my intrusion and opened the door.

Everyone sitting inside the room was prime ministers and presidents. At the other end of the hall was a swivel chair. It was rotated in the opposite direction. There were guards everywhere making sure of the safety of every leader in their countries.

"I hate to intrude. I need to speak a word to your boss. Everyone out" Everyone had their own bodyguards, But I fearlessly held a gun towards them. As everyone went out, I noticed a woman's hand bag.

"Seems like you've discovered our little secret" The swivel chair rotated and I saw that familiar face that I dread so much. That face that I loved once but all I felt for her now was overwhelming anger boiling inside of me.

Gone was the red highlights in her hair and dark make-up. Gone was the Dr.Airware Martens on her feet. Gone was the spunk and devilish grin playing on her face.

Raven Rox Ravenclaw was dressed as a completely different person.

"I'm thrilled to see you again, Hunter Duss Hall" My mouth flung open in the realization that hits me. Her long red curls still looked the same, Her piercing blue eyes that can pierce into one's soul in a single gaze.

She wore red high heels and red lipstick. She looks sophisticated yet dangerous.

"You know what I would like to do very much right now?" I forcefully aimed the gun in her head. She remained calm and gave me a devilish grin in return.

Destiny played a joke on me, She was my boss all along.

"What?" Her lips and mine were inches apart.

"Put a bullet inside your skull. But that would be an easy way to die. I prefer something more bloody and painful" I shot her daggers from my eyes which seemed to have no effect on her.

"I dare you" In abrupt motion, Held out a cuff link and chained her on her seat in a swift motion. She was tied up and has no way out. But I didn't dare leave my gaze on her.

She's a sly woman, Preying on innocent men like me...

-----------------------------------

Raven Rox Ravenclaw is back and is taking London city by storm. Is it just me? Or did the story got a whole lot complicated seeing that Raven Rox is Aux Fin Lee's hidden boss all along...

Stay tuned, As Aux Fin Lee's cruel side unravels...

BWqB75b��J��