Chapter 45: Her secret identity: A mafia boss

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Something wet and cold splashed into my face. The water has waken me up.

I was all tied up and the wicked woman splashed the cold water into my face to wake me up. I heard a loud laugh from her as she saw me abruptly woken up.

"You are a threat all of us seeing that you know the name of our unknown leader. How do you know Kiera Kins Grant?" Her interrogation was boring the hell out of her. I can see it in her eyes.

"M-Mafia boss?" Confusion went it's way into my face. She never spoke of me about her past life before. How could she conceal something like this to me?

"You seem completely clueless of her position as the mafia boss. Yet you know her. You are one suspicious bastard" She walked a little slower towards me.

"Kiera Kins Grant is my girlfriend" I spoke sternly while looking at her.

"Don't make me laugh. This is not a circus to bring some amusement to me. I'm not playing games with you" She slapped me hard on the face. All I see is disgust on her face when she saw me.

"She doesn't know a wimp like you who seem to have a death wish coming here. After I saw your attitude, She wouldn't even glance your way given her current position. How can a wimp like you exist in her life?" She told me in an annoyed condescending tone.

"A wimp? Careful with your words, Lady" I managed to remove the rope on my hands and stall her to keep her from seeing the dagger in my hands. Her eyes went wide open in shock when she saw me stand and untied myself

I used all of my force on her and I pushed her abruptly into the vacant chair and used a strong cuffs on her. I was too fast she didn't even notice me putting the cuffs on her hands.

"Somehow, This place never fails to amuse me. Thanks for playing with me for a bit" I gave me my teasing and sly smile before I disappeared from her sight.

"Baka" She screamed at me. It was a Japanese word for Idiot.

The scorching sun was getting hotter and hotter by the minute, I kept travelling to get to the main temple of the city. I have spoken to a villager and she told me that the temple was three miles away from the gate.

All of my plans has back fired as I saw a wooden sign leading to a place I was near.

"Looks like you're the punk I've heard about" The guy had an unexplained danger in him. His aura was far more different than that of that wickedly sick woman. All of the guards of that wicked girl was in that place drinking some wine.

His guards walked towards us, planning to be the one to fight with me.

"Leave him to me. No one will interfere this fight" He said sternly at them.

The guy handed me a sword and aimed his sword on me.

"Whoever loses dies. You look stronger than you look seeing that you've escaped from my wicked sister. Let's see how good you are" He moved his sword towards me and ran towards my direction.

I dodged his attacks and landed on the hot sand. He took that as an advantage and flung his sword towards my chest. I rolled over and his sword landed on the hot scorching sand.

I moved my sword aiming to slit his chest open but he was fast my attack landed on his shoulder which barely grazed it. Blood was starting to drip from his shoulder. But that attack only mad him anger and he attack again.

He kicked me hard on the gut which sent me flying on the sand.

He swung his sword towards me and planning to cut me in half while I was still vulnerable on the ground. I kicked his sword away and landed a blow on his face.

Our positions changed, He was the one on the ground vulnerable, blood was dripping from his face because of the strong blow I landed on his face.

"It would be such a waste to use this katana on you" I let the sword penetrate the sand near his face. They don't know what they are up against.

Besides, I only want to see Kiera again it was never my plan to be involved in sword fights and meet her lunatic set of royal followers.

I regained my composure when I saw the old temple of the lost city.

The place was empty. There was no guards guarding the door, Everything is wide open.

I ran happily towards the door when I felt a strong hand stopped me in my tracks. His hand was thin but it was strong when I tried to untangle out of his grasp, The man kicked me which sent me flying towards the cold pavement.

I help myself stand. Then I saw a girl's stiletto.

A man and woman were staring at me in mixed confusion and disgust. The place amuses me in every turn. They are twins, They both have identical features and identical katana on their hands.

"Who are you? And who gave you the audacity to suddenly barge into the master's room?" He aimed his sword on me while the woman eyed at me like a specimen. She examined me from head to toe.

----------------------------------------------

What other dangers in the lost city is waiting for Aux Fin Lee? He's been involved in sword fights and had been badly criticized by the mafia boss followers...

Stay tuned, Something eerie and bloody is about to unfold....