Chapter 30: Her vengeful alter ego resurfaces

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

His face got red in rage when I slapped him on the face. He held his red cheeks with his hands. I was finally free of the ropes that held my hands which restricted me from fighting back. I held the gun towards him. But he was fast enough that I didn't even notice that he aims to get the gun from me.

Then less than a fraction of a second, He hit my hand and the gun was sent flying into mid aid and landed in his hands. I was a surprised by his next move, He threw the gun away and didn't use it to kill me.

"Simmer down, Ania. I'm not a threat to you, not anymore. I want us to start fresh again, I will forget everything, let of go everything. Just say yes and flee with me. Give me a chance" His pleading eyes somehow fooled me. I was examining all my options with a stake this high.

I didn't say a word. I was silent for a moment. I was a fool because the only thing that went inside my mind with him asking me to flee with him was that guy with jet black hair, dark blue eyes and devilish smile, That rotten bastard Aux Fin Lee.

"Do you like someone else? Is that the reason you went silent for a moment?" He felt threatened, I saw it in his eyes. Anger was building up in his face but it was caged by his need to be with me.

"Before, I answer you. Don't take me as a fool, You know the reason why the director killed my father" My intuition keep telling me that he knows and somehow those secrets have been hidden until now.

The question somehow baffled him. He went silent for a moment and as if recalling the memory he began narrating everything...

Walter's POV

Ever since Ania La Vie Hathaway went away, I never saw her. It has become my obsession to track down her address but even with the resources I had, I had very little chance to track her.

Years had passed but no avail, I was never given a tiny chance to see her again.

Until one night, Dad was in his office talking to a man in his 40's. The man's eyes somehow looked familiar. His puckered lips that I remember but I could not fathom who was the person he has a resemblance with.

I was asked to find a file. I opened his wooden cabinet and searched some files. It only took a moment for happiness to rush in when I saw a familiar face with astounding beauty that has captured my heart for long. It was Ania La Vie Hathaway's file. My Dad never told me that she knew her.

That she had decided to join the agency and be a spy. Rage consumed even the good parts of me. I rushed into his office and found them stunned with my sudden intrusion.

"You knew Ania was part of the agency? Why would you keep something from me?" I was shouting. I could not contain the rage that I feel inside. It was stubborn, It has a way of consuming me.

"That information is classified. How--. The agency was utmost in his objective to keep the agent's identities hidden at all costs. Even with you" He saw the files in my hands and decided to tell me the whole truth.

"Where is she? I want to see her" Hope climbed by eyes and was stolen by five sentences that Mr. Botticelli Hathaway had said, Ania's Father.

"I talked to your father and at your current condition. You seem unfit to see her. But you'll see her when your condition gets stable. Besides, Ania La Vie has her heart on her training" He tried to speak nicely as he can but my eyes were already full of rage.

I disappeared for a minute and when I came back I held a gun in my hand, Out of desperate and my unstable mind I held the gun against my father.

"You've given me no choice but to use force. Tell me her address" Mr. Botticelli tried to reason with me and went to shield my father from the gun bullets if everything comes to worst.

"My child. We'll figure this all out just put the gun down" He said with a pleading voice that was also a whisper because of the tension that hung the air.

My psychotic tendencies got a hold of me. I tried to hold it, Keep it caged. But it was strong and it only took a moment for it to go out and spread chaos. A loud bang was head before Mr.Botticelli's body stood on the floor, lifeless.

I was trembling when I realized the terrible thing that I have done.

Soon enough, Dad concealed the body in his closet. He made some calls and I was too unstable and disoriented to do anything. A tear fell in my eyes, Ania La Vie will never love me when she discovers the truth. She will hate with all the rage she has.

"Don't worry. I'll cover this crime. No one will know that he died here. We'll keep this secret in our graves" Till then, I never tried to find her. Something was killing me every time I wanted to, My conscience and guilt killing me every single second of my life.

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

All the rage that I have was caged. One truth made it burst out open. My face went red with unknown rage that even I could not fathom. My eyes turns blood red and I was losing the reality that I thought was keeping me safe.

I tried to fight Via, Via was my vengeful alter ego. She just goes out whenever I get extremely mad. I have an anger issue. One traumatic event from my life created Via. She kills without mercy, She spares no evil. She knows no bounds...

I was entering a state in which I have no control of but Via. I was losing to her, She was far more stronger than me. Then everything went black for me...

Via's POV

A devilish grin was playing in my puckered lips. It's been a long while since I took over Ania's body. It feels good to be back and spreading evil again. I let out a sick and long laugh.

The guy has blond hair and beautiful hazel green eyes. He was a total hottie. Too bad, I never spare anyone who has sinned against me. He was the reason that I burst out open in the first place. I will sure have a good time in killing him, mercilessly.

"Are you alright Ania?" He has no idea that he is in grave danger. I'm loving this situation in more ways than one. I devilish grin was still playing in my face.

"Ania is not here right now. My name's Via, I'm not gonna let you die a painless death even if you plead for it" He saw my blood red and eyes and he ran as fast as he could.

"Hide all you want. When I find you, You'll wish you weren't ever born" I let out a loud sick laugh that resonated and ricocheted through the walls.

-------------------------------------------

I love writing this chapter. I was never really a big fan of split personality or alter egos. This is a new experience for me. Do you love Via? Stay tuned, She's about to do something twisted and bloody...

o