Chapter 61: Falling to his death

Aux Fin Lee's POV

My eyes became weary and my vision started to blur, I was barely holding on to my consciousness. I sucked more air but the more I breathe more, the more I felt I was suffocating. I saw a woman running towards our direction.

But she didn't dare take a step forward.

"One more step and he falls to his death" He grasped my throat tighter than his usual force, which made me cough and long for more air. The force of his grip was enough to make me weaker by the minute.

Then her features slowly cleared, Her red curly hair that morphs into ginger at a little glint of light. Her prominent nose and rosy cheeks. Those eyes of blue that speaks and pleads for my safety.

The knife from his pocket glinted as he aimed it on my throat. An private jet rose in the air as he threatens to cut my throat. She obliged and let her weapons fall to the ground. He threw the knife down the building. It glinted as it went all the way down.

His sudden lack of concentration gave Raven enough time to run towards him with a rope. She pushed me into the cold ground and ran towards the jet. She kicked him inside the jet and made a knot with the rope.

She tied the rope to prevent him from escaping.

She grabbed a stinger from Trouise and aimed it straight into the jet's shaft where the jet's machine is and targeted it's main circuits. The stinger produced a large metal bullet that acts as a bomb.

It exploded into pieces. It targeted the main circuits and the jet went out of control.

The jet spun out of control, it spun in the air for a few minutes and crashed into a nearby building. The whole jet burst into flames, debris of it shook the air. I saw contentment on her face as she witness with her own eyes, the falling piece of burning metal in which Alexandre was trapped.

The flaming jet fell from the tall edifice, The remaining piece of metal from the jet was barely holding on to the metal structure of the jet. It fell to the ground with a thud.

I heard a man's scream from a distance.

The man screamed in fear in seeing that death awaits him. His feet has been tangled with the rope that Raven used to tie that jet, He was on the ground. He was being pulled down by the rope connected to his ankle.

I jumped in his direction and got a hold of the rope that was pulling him down. He was inches away from the railing of the building. Then, with a loud thump, His body was dragged down. My vision gazed down from the building, The jet crashed in one piece.

Before his body could fall down more than a hundred floors downwards I got a hold of his hands. Then a loud crash of a bullet entering a glass window were heard. I felt the thick metallic scent of blood in my hands.

The man was shot in the head and the bullet went through the window. I was holding a corpse on my hands. I was barely managing to get a hold of the cemented ground up. Then I saw a pair of red stiletto. Then saw that pair of green eyes and aquiline jaw.

It was Claire Antonnet.

She stepped a foot in my hands barely holding on to the piece of cements upwards.

"Go on, Take a step forward or he falls to his death" Raven bent down and put her guns on the ground. Kiera's Royal Guards did the same. Then Claire Antonnet bent down and stared straight into my eyes.

"It all ends for you now. Such a shame you won't see me as the new ruler or this world. Oh and also watch in hell as I make it my cause that Keira will never know a moment of happiness" Then she tapped her foot on my hands and crushed it with her heals. I screamed in pain and tried to hold on the ground.

I stared down at the enourmous height and saw my death coming.

I felt the gravitational pull of the ground as I fell into the great height. The brush of the cold air as I went my way down. I closed my eyes and her face crossed my eyes. Then eternal darkness went to close my eyes permanently.

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

I had to ensure the safety of the president as he made his way into the large crowd building up in the lobby. The chauffeur handed me the keys of the president's car. Alexandre may have another trap set for the president.

The blood in my face drained down as I saw a falling object from the skies. I saw the familiar leather jacket and those jet black hair. His body made a loud thump on the ground. His face was filled with blood from the crash.

His body almost limp and lifeless. I checked his pulse, There was none.

His face was covered with blood. I produced a handkerchief in my pocket and wiped it on his face. Then the sight of those piercing blue eyes and prominent jaw drained the color in my face.

"Noooooooooooooo" I screamed the unbearable pain that registered in me. I tried to deny that unbearable pain of losing him forever. Something died in me at this exact moment.

"Aux, Wake up. Y-your just playing a prank on me right? W-well it's working. You win now. Hey, Wake up A-aux? Don't tell me promises you can't keep. Your still gonna marry me right?" I held his lifeless body in my hands. Tears fell from my eyes as I stared in his lifeless body.

"You lied. You told me you would come back for me. But you left me like everything and everyone else in my life. Wake uppppp..." There was still no response.

I feel cold and dead inside. I felt like I lost a big and crucial part of me that I would never have again. I saw a part of a broken glass and I saw as the fire in my eyes ignited so bright I don't recognize myself.

"I tried to save him. We all did" It was Raven.

"Kiera" Pashima and Raven both called my name. But I was deaf to anything. It was all their fault. I entrusted my most treasured possession on their hands and they all failed me. Via was quickly gaining on me. I opened my doors on her and let her in freely.

I'd rather black out than live in a world without him. I'd rather be devoid of emotions than live with pain of losing him forever.

"Let her grieve, Pashima" Jade said as she saw Pashima took a step towards me.

Via's POV

"Not a step forward or I'll shoot" Troise tried to run after me. I shot a bullet on his knee. He screamed in pain. I shot them all a deadly look and ran away as fast as I can. I still have a whole lot of killing to do and I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy it.

I walked out on them freely with those tear filled glances. Kiera was lost and in pain. She tried to shut the pain by letting me take over her. It feels good to be free in her own body. But I never felt anger this intense before. She was craving for someone's blood to be spilled, Claire Antonnet's.

I'm coming for you, Claire Antonnet and I'm gonna bring you hell itself.

Hell will feel like heaven once I'm done with you. All you will know is pain...

------------------------------------------------

Those past few months that I haven't updated has been like a void that hasn't been filled until now. This was the plot that I have been planning for a long time. Reader's out there who is mad to see Aux Fin Lee dead, don't kill me.

Will Aux Fin Lee's death be the end of everything? The end of Kiera's humanity? The end of the world?