Chapter 33: The Great Scientist

Aux Fin Lee's POV

"There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for- Aux Fin Lee"

I lied when I told everyone that I was stealing jewels all over the world because of my dead father. I was surely in denial. I saw how humanity has suffered, Call me a martyr of some sort.

Humanity has suffered evil, poverty, draught, plagues, drugs. Humanity was consumed by technology and evil. But somewhere between that cold hearted cruel world there exists good. I would still fight for the good of all even if I see the littlest bit of goodness.

One letter made me realize that the world needs me. One letter changed my life bit by bit. A few weeks after the death of my family.

The hired private investigator retrieved a letter from our house.

Dear My son,

If you're reading this I may be dead. Unknown to you and Minx, I was a part of an organization which takes down separatists all over the world. I was my company's president by day and by night I was this vigilante.

I had a mission to kill Alexandre Van Ravenclaw, But I failed and that put all our lives in peril. I was an irresponsible father to you and I would accept whatever hate you feel for me right now.

I want you to continue this mission. Call the number that is attached within this letter. That person will be your trainor. He will train you and get you ready to kill Alexandre in time. But now track this special jewels and use it to stabilize the earth's core. Burn this letter after you read it.

You are the earth's salvation. I love you, My son

Yours truly,

Dad

Then right there and then Aux Fin Lee was made. Using my intelligence, I soon became this cat burglar that the Interpol used to hunt. I became unbeatable which made me wanted in 30 countries.

There's some good in this world and it's worth fighting for. For the past thousand years, Humanity has never been threatened, the plagues in the past has been survived by humanity until now.

Alexandre Van Ravenclaw was the separatist that has only one obsession, Ending the world and separating good from evil, Filtering the good that survived and start a new clean slate again.

That lead him to stealing the jewels which lead the whole world into the brink of extinction because the earth's inner core becoming unstable. The other jewels won't hold for long, I need to get the most important one, This kind of jewels was made of unknown rare metal from the outer space.

The metal is as small as a crumpled paper but his the weight of total weight of it has the exact weight of earth as well, causing it to stabilize the earth core. With the other jewels stolen, Mr. Luigi Ray Jacobson devised a method to somehow stabilize the core.

But it won't hold for long, I've only got a month to get the last jewels before the world falls into extinction which will endanger not only the lives of humans but all the living forms that exists in the world.

I happen to know the great scientist. This yatch is going to his submerged laboratory. You heard me right, His lab is under water. Ever since the jewels had been stolen, The scientist's life had been in great peril, The underwater lab keeps him safe from the assassins and the media's prying eyes.

I was beyond happy as seeing the look of contented face on Kiera's face. She was naked on the bed, the sheets was the only thing concealing her naked sexy body. We did great last night. I never thought I would love someone this bad. Far more greater than the love I felt for Raven Rox.