Chapter 28: Her psychotic childhood best friend

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

I have an intel that Evan Tracy is being held captive near the hotel that I am in. I studied the floors and possible exit routes of the building. I don't know the odds I am facing which is the reason that I should be careful and concise with my plan.

I'm not going alone without my every move unplanned. I have no knowledge of how the director's son plays his cards. The air outside the hotel I was in was strong. As it blew in my face the more I realize in how much danger I am in.

I am planning to climb the ropes that connects the two buildings. I know that the elevator cameras, the exits and entrances are being watched. I gathered some information about the guy.

His code name is Jean Claude. He's a notorious hacker and a good one at that. He was a computer science student that has a hobby of making viruses even as a student. I admit that I was quite impressed by the guy.

Evan Tracy, is part of an hidden elite british organization. None of her co-agents had kept her contained for long. She never lost to a fight until now. She was called a tiny lion back then.

She may be small, But her small built and weight gave her the advantage to move fast as a lightning and knock out every opponent she has faced. She has strong hands that had been trained in countless battle.

That guy may have something against her, one thing that stops her from fighting back. One thing that will destroy her. A secret?

Evan Tracy's POV

Nothing has changed. I was still copped up in a cell and held captive by that monster. The darkness of the night was my only company. That guy didn't feel an inch threatened in what Kiera Kins Grant's trap may be.

Knowing Kiera she doesn't go to a battle unplanned.

The guy kept checking the monitor of the camera's elevator. He found a way to hack the servers that connects to every camera the hotel has.

A sick grin was playing in his face when he saw a woman with a cap on her head, with Kiera Kins Grant's built. She was already on the 9th floor on the elevator. He was a psycho enough to pick the highest floor which is 200th floor.

He was cleaning his guns and began assembling it. He has readily set his trap on the elevator door of 200th floor. Kiera, Don't bite his bait, It was the thing that I had kept praying for hours. So far, I dread the fact that I don't see any loopholes in the guy's moves or work.

I don't see a single knife either. All his guns are all in his back pocket. I don't see anything to protect myself with when the time comes that Kiera gets trapped in his bait.

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

I am room inch longer to the room where Evan Tracy is being held captive. The wind was strong and the ladder I was in was steep. I shot the arrow connected to the rope and the arrow went straight into the wall of the hotel.

I put on a leather strap and connected it on the rope and into my body. I put all of weight into the rope and allowed myself to be lifted off by the ladder into the hotel. My weight in the rope accelerated as I felt myself move in a fast speed.

The wind got strong and my adrenaline rush kicked in.I broke the glass and use one of tools that Master Wutt provided and soon enough the glass broke into pieces. I tried to keep myself hidden by the crowd that saw me as I went in.

Most of them had shocked expression painted on their faces. A kid saw me and was stunned to see me held a gun in my hand. I tried my best to run as fast as I could.