Chapter 13: I've Got A Rebel Heart

Chapter 13

Keira Kins Grant's POV

We we're back to the Thieves Lair. But there's no one in the place. Weird, they should have left a message.

Aux Fin Lee and me are now Friends. Well, considering that he saved me 2x a row. He now knows my eyes turn to blood red when I get upset or angry.

He find it amusing. Yeah, He finds me as an Amusing person. I'm now in his Team.

"Your not Officially part of the Team until Master Wutt decides that you are. He needs to test your strength, Agility, Your Loyalty"He told me while he was scanning the place.

He was handsome in a rugged way. His eyes are grayish blue that sets you into dreams when it looks at you.

Gah, I hate myself. Why was I thinking of this guy at midday. Sure, He's handsome but still he's a thief.

I am wasted, I have nothing else to live for. I got this Rebel Heart inside me that is waiting to felt and understood.

I'm not heartless, I just learned to use my Heart less. Sometimes a girl has to be heartless to protect herself from this cruel world.

I can't stay warm hearted in the world this cold and evil. I felt like snow, Beautiful but cold. I felt numb all over.

The only way to stop my tears from falling is to feel nothing. I am now my new and improved bad-ass self.

Gone was the Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes they once met and cared for the law and order, I'm this bad-ass person now.

The hell with law and order because now I'm gonna be the one to violate it.
Luckily they didn't went out, They we're just doing stuffs at the back.

"I want to be a part of this team"Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko. He was wide eyed and shocked.

"Any reasons?"Nang makabawi ay sagot niya. He just smirked and smile, He find me amusing too.

"I wanna Rebel with law I once preserved. Good is overrated. I want revenge and screw the world"Determinadong sagot ko sa kanya.

"Well then, Your in. If you steal something for us"Seryoso niyang sabi saka tumingin sa mukha ko. Maybe he was measuring what my reaction will be.

I fell nothing but anger.
"It will be my Pleasure. This is Child's play"I smirked at them. They gave me this challenging look.

The Louvere

In this Place lies the Greatest Artworks the world has ever known. Including the Mona lisa of Leonardo Da vinci.

I am off to steal the Emerald Diamond Tiara. It was former owned by German Prince Guido Henckel von Donnersmarck, He gave this Tiara as a gift to his second wife Katherine in the year 1900. Thre are also rumors that this Tiara belonged to the wife of Emperor Napoleon of France. It contains a row of 11 polished pear shaped emeralds at about 500 carats total and an anonymous bidder paid $678.76 million dollars for it.

And my partner, who else that green-eyed devil. Shit, I forgot, one of my friends in the British Intelligence works here.

I need a mask, to conceal my face. I used a gun to launch an arrow in the ceiling and go down.

The place was excellently made by artists far and wide. I stared there for a second, not being able to say a word.

I see the Tiara, It is sealed in a bulletproof case, I can tell just by looking at it. 2 times top of the line security. But where's the fun in all of that if this mission was all child's play.

"You might need one of this"I actually forgot I came with him. I'm too keen in doing this mission well. I don't wanna blew it. I am woman that never forgets and never forgive.

He handed me a circular large metallic object. I figured a small bomb. Crap, The guards went in just now.

I hid near a big statue in the room. Aux Fin Lee hid with me. Which made us close, close enough for me to caught his after shave clogne. He has this manly aura. I caught him looking at me.

Not the time to screw around. I shrugged off the thought. I skillfully kicked on the gut and punch one on the face.

I looked at the other guards all unconscious. He's good and does the job very carefully. No wonder he's one of the best cat burglar this world has ever known.

I caught the sight of people coming into the room so I did my best and used the gadget he gave me.

Sooner the glass case exploded into pieces, I went to open the pouch and slid it in. In time when the other guards came in.

We went to hide behinde the ceiling.

"Do you know any other way out?"I asked him. He was loading his gun.

"This isn't my style, But this whole place is made of Ivory and steel. Not a chance any of my bombs could even scratch it. Not even laser, it would activate the alarms, The only way out is to get past the guards" He was certainly calm even though there is a possibility that we would sleep in jail tonight.

I fired the bullets at the Guards and at the moment the door opened and another agent came.

A person I knew very well. My best Friend, Evan Tracy James.