Chapter 56: Trapped behind these walls

Aux Fin Lee's POV

He shot the rope that was connecting her on the walls and shot her straight in her heart. She felt to the ground yet she managed to utter the world goodbye before she fell to the ground. She looked at me with so much love I want to tell her, I liked her too.

I liked to keep her forever as a friend.

I hated her until now but all those hate faded when I saw her fall to the ground.

"The next time you pick a fight. Make sure the opponent you choose is more painful and less ruthless than me. You're just a small fly that I could destroy in one swift. You're just a small fly in the world I live in" I lay weak and hurt on the ground in seeing the first woman I love slowly dying.

I walked a few steps away from Raven and walked near Alexandre.

I managed to land a few strong blow on him and grew weak as a needle entered my neck and try to make me sleep. I dragged myself near her even when my eyes was starting to close in effect to the drug.

I held her cold hand. Her temperature was starting to grew cold. She was slowly dying. She lost a lot of blood by becoming her ruthless father a human target.

"Raven" Was the last word I uttered before I slowly entered a black hole.

Raven Rox's POV

In my blurry vision I saw Aux Fin Lee extending his hand to reach me.

To know what it's like to love somebody the way I love you. Meeting you in detention was the only happy memory I know of this life, that smile on your face every time you see me with those ridiculous red hair and my black outfit.

To know what it's like to kill yourself with bad habits. You were my favourite mistake. Every moment with you was an escape with the cruel nightmares I have been living for years. I kept holding on to the fact that you will be mine forever but one single mistake made you turn away from me, forever.

To know what you want, Know you'll never truly have it. I was too selfish to wish to have you back but the day you lost your family was the day I saw that look on your face, I had lost you.

I know I don't deserve you.

"I love you" I cupped his face and memorize every cursive line on his face, those piercing blue eyes that stared at me with love even if those heart of yours hated me.

Your face was the last time I saw when I finally closed my eyes for good.

Kiera Kins Grant's POV

A hunch inside of me was killing me every single second that Aux Fin Lee is away.

Fear was starting to build a large pit in my stomach.

I couldn't just stand idly by and let Aux Fin Lee put himself in danger.

I wrung Claire Antoinette's hair more tighter. She was in so much pain because of the blow that Via landed on her face out of spite in seeing her still alive.

It didn't took a minute for her to spill the location of the Lion's den.

Hidden Lair

The place was in total chaos and my eyes widened in so much fear as I saw the bloody and weak body of Raven Rox in the floor. Blood was dripping from her wounds. I held her hand and checked her pulse.

She's not dead. But she has a very slow pulse. She was slowly dying because she lost a lot of blood. I cuffed her sister in the chair. I didn't want her to cause trouble while I get Raven to the nearest hospital.

Intensive Care Unit

The hours were slowly ticking by. I felt the world slowly stop revolving in the sun.

Raven Rox was critical in the ICU for five hours.

The doctor assisting her finally went out and I welcomed him with a trembling expression. My tears stopped in mid-air as I was waiting for the results. The doctor was an old man with a warm personality.

"I have a good news and bad news. The patient is alive but she is brain dead. I don't know for how long but her current vital signs tells us that it would take her years to recover after a few years. If her body doesn't recover till then we'll have to stop the life support" I felt numb hearing the news.

Raven Rox was a good person. But as she was trained to become a reckless killing machine, it killed all the good left in her. Hunter Duss Hall became her beckon of light. But how can Aux Fin Lee become her beckon of life if he's missing?

The earth was starting to fall apart and my hope of seeing Aux Fin Lee alive was becoming less and less ever single minute. Sudden earthquakes were starting to happen abruptly.

The whole place shook for single minute and the whole place seemed to dance because of the intensity of the strong earthquake. The place went on red alert in seeing people that a few people were harmed inside the hospital itself.

"My Lady, The whole hospital is trapped by a giant brick of wall from a newly constructed part of the building outside. We're all trapped here. But I haven't been to the worst news yet. The reason that natural phenomenon on earth is happening is because the canister is stolen and the location of Klein and Vienesse is still unknown"

"Keep yourself together. Aux Fin Lee has a plan" I managed to keep my calm expression despite the fact that fear was eating me up inside. Preying on my emotions.

"It's all over the news. Aux Fin Lee is being held captive by the Interpol" Pashmina stared blankly at the television.

"They use top of the line security in their cells. Interpol will be hard to circumvent without having someone outside to let them out" Ivy Queen's expression wasn't next to losing hope. Her hope no matter how tiny will bring spark to a greater flame of hope for everyone.

I won't let Alexandre Van Ravenclaw have the outmost satisfaction that he has already won. This fight isn't over yet. Accepting defeat was never in my vocabulary...

Change isn't in his hands, It's in ours.

-------------------------------------------

My doomsday scene is about to unfold...

Stay Tuned, It will be such an epic ride....