Chapter 21: Stuck with her

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Shocked was written on her face. Her emerald eyes was filled with rage.

"I'm gonna kill you once I am free from these cuffs, you bastard" She cussed at Bravado but Bravado just gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Great, can't wait" He left and gave me a tap on the shoulder.

"Are you in on this? I don't have time for this. In what part of the phrase "Stay away from me? Don't you understand?" She tried to remove the cuff.

"Stop wasting your time, You're stuck with me, Deal with it. Beside, we have a lot of things to talk about. You may be stubborn but I am persistent" I cut her off.

Her rage became stronger when someone put some kind of veil on her hair. Someone gave me a tux to wear that matches my while shirt. Her black dress didn't match her veil but she was stunning, I can't keep my eyes off of her. Someone gave her a bouquet of flowers and we marched in the red carpet.

People were all on eyes on us. Everyone was cheering on us.

"God, unbelievable. You're friends are total jerks and now I'm stuck with you doing this childish wedding-" I cut off her mouth by crossing the distance between us. Her mouth was soft and wet, I tasted her strawberry flavour lipstick, her scent, Her nose collided with mine.

"I know that you are itching so much to kiss your girlfriend but could we please continue with the ceremony before you kiss her?" A deep male voice cut us off. It was Kincaid, He was wearing some sort of priest's costume. Everything became clearer now. I was being played.

All of it was part of their plan. For days I was acting like a depressed idiot and my friends hated to see me like that so they formulated this diabolic plan, not that I am not enjoying it. I was glad for their help.

A playful smile crossed my face.

The "little ceremony" ended shortly, I didn't notice the time because I was looking at her face the whole time. Her rage faded, I can feel that all of it was just her defense mechanism, that deep inside her, despite of her actions, inside she feels differently.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife" Now, I had a reason to kiss her again. I felt her soft lips land on mine. Her eyes went wide open. I kissed her deeply and hungrily. I was shocked when she responded on my kiss. Nothing made me more happier that moment. The lingering kiss didn't last long for me to satisfy my hunger for her supple lips. I just want to stay frozen in that moment forever.

I ended the kiss and I finally found the courage to tell her.

"Will you be my girl?" I told her with all the might I could muster, I was lost without her and not in an instant will I ever let her go. Something stirred in me the moment I saw her tear filled eyes, She's the one.

"Yes" A drop of her tears travelled way down her cheeks, She went silent when I used my fingers to trace down her tears. She cupped my face, as if tracing every outline of my well chiselled features. She opened her mouth to speak and then closed it again, then all of a sudden I felt that certain kind of agony in her eyes that nothing can mask.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

I never imagined things to take a 200 degree turn. Just like that everything fell apart, everything I cherished and treasured gone forever. Tears wells down my cheeks. Agony, Pain, Sadness and above all rage. This was the day that forever changed my life. It determined my sanity and my love for Raven, it made me think differently, it made me believe that love above all else can be a game or a treachery.