Chapter 8:Stolen Software

Chapter 8

Aux Fin Lee's POV

I sat beside Kincaid which gave me a smirk, It was about Kiera Kins Grant, He saw her with me in that position.

"So who is that hottie I saw you with?"It was gum, he was talking about.

"Nothing and no one"Hinayaan ko siya, I restart my laptop and gave no attention to him.

"Does Master Wutt know this?"Tanong niya sa akin. Iniwasan ko siya. I don't want to have an argument with Master Wutt, not this time. I have other things to worry about.

"Knowing our jobs, We cannot love. You know the rules and what is at stake, Aux. Don't jeopardize it by falling in love with that woman"Seryoso niyang sabi saka lumagok ng beer.

"I'm just playing games with that woman"The mere thought of the word game breaks my heart. Was I really just playing games with her? Or is it something more?

I'm not a fool to fall in love with her, not with our current position. We are on the different sides, having different goals.

Goals that would lead us into fighting each other in the end. I should end this madness.

The whole world showed me that no love exists when I lost everything I love, everything that is precious to me.

The only family I have is my Team, including Master Wutt. That girl is just a toy to me, to keep me from being bored. But why do my mind tells me she is deeper than that.

I shrugged at the thought. I should put all those necessary thoughts away. Time to meet Regulous Black.

Gaming Software Inc.

I dressed myself to look like a gamer, a fan of Clash of clans, League of Legends etc. Everyone in there wants to meet Regulous Black and so was I, The very thought of his name sickens me.

They have a convention, all game softwares made by amateurs are being seen by publish, they are showcasing it.

But the star of the night, was Regulous Black's BattleField Realm XVI, it was a hit not only just for teens but for all ages.

I stood near the TV networks controls who was airing the whole event. I inserted a flash drive. I timed it perfectly, It will play after Regulous Black finish his speech.

The people love him, He was a celebrity, But he deserve nothing of that. All the credit should not be given to him. In fact, none of the credit should be given to him.

"In behalf of all my family, friends, all the people that has been part of this success,Thank you so much for that support. I gave my all to deliver to gamers such high quality games called BattleField Realm XVI. Thank you and enjoy the night everyone"He was a crowd charmer. But before he could get off the stage, the video played.

It was a video of Thor Hugh Gilbert's blue prints, all his codes, how he did them. Dixie loved to video him while he was working. Dixie was his girlfriend. Yes, Thor Hugh Gilbert is my brother, I'm here to avenge him and put justice in my hands.

The video showed regulous, while they we're still young, they we're best friends. But he betrayed him and stole his precious work.

The crowd gasped when they saw the video. Shock was written in thier faces. He run when he realized what happened.

The crown was angry, some people where shouting at him while they he was running. That is not an inch of what he deserves, he deserves hell.

I stole his car keys and knocked his driver down. Isinuot ko rin ang uniform ng driver niya, to complete my disquise.

"Where to, Sir?"I mimicked his driver's voice. Mahigpit na hinawakan ko ang manibela. Because if I will not, I would want to crush his skull this instant.

"Any place that I could think, any place away from here"He seems stressed, he should. His very existence sickens me.

"Got it, Sir" A few hours later, we stopped in a small laboratory, It was  Thor Hugh Gilbert's lab. The guy fell asleep and it was not hard to lead him there.

"Where are we, Davis--"Nagulat siya habang inaalis ko ang sumbrero ko. He remembers me, that I am Thor Hugh Gilbert's younger brother.

Nanlaki ang mata niya ng nakita niya ako. His face was an amalgam of shock and surprise and also anger.

"So it was you who did all that?"aakmang susuntukin niya ako ng suntukin ko ang panga niya and sinipa ko siya palayo. Napaigik siya sa sakit.

"Why did you steal your best friends work? set all his other works on fire? And killed him. Do you expect me to give you mercy? When all you did none of it, will ever require mercy from me. He gave his life to finish his research and develop that game. Do you know the last word he said? Regulous has no fault. Which is guite Ironic"My tears we're dropping, all the pain of his death came back again.

As if it just happened yesterday. The pain that remain hidden in me went out. Binigyan ko siya ng malakas na suntok.

"Sinira mo na ang pangalan ko, What else do you want?"His face was bloody, he was writhing in pain by the blows I gave him.

"You deserve so much more. I want your head, but that would be stooping so low in your level. You will never be as good as him. You will remain as a shadow of a great man, that's all you'll ever be, you're just a dirt"My face was unreadable.

"Thor has everything I never had, he has the intelligence, the family that loves him, the proffession. I had very right to be jealous so I stole his work"Pag-amin niya sa akin. He was now crying.

"Do me the favor and get the gun"I gave him a gun, which caught him in surprise.

Kinuha niya ang baril at itinapat sa sentido niya, the gun clicked, it has no bullets.

Before he could say anything all the police sirens are wailing. Hinarap ko siya.

"You belong to rott in jail for the rest of your life"Ipinosas ko siya sa sasakyan. All the files that will point that he killed Thor is now at the cops.

Now, he will live his miserable, morrible, rotting life in jail, right where he belongs.