Chapter 6:Foolishness

Chapter 6

Keira Kins Grant's POV

British Intelligence

Lukot ang mukhang pumasok ako sa opisina ng director namin. Aux Fin Lee was a sly guy, He was difficult to capture. He was good at slipping away.

"You may be good at what you are Ms. Grant but this guy is Dangerous. There is not a security, he could not breach"Salubong sa akin ng director ko.

"This guy is good at what he does--"The director cut me off.

"You know the reason, I sent you this Mission Ms. Grant. I believe in your capabilities but as this unexpected turn of events. Your spotless name had been tainted. Don't fail me the second time"He was serious and desperate in catching Aux Fin Lee.

Aux Fin Lee had been a fugitive for 3 years now. He is highly motivated in what he does. Our director had been very keen on catching him soon.

The first time I saw the guy, I knew he was bad news. The kiss? It was nothing. I could have killed that perverted bastard for stealing a kiss from me.

Ngunit matinik siya at madulas. I have to use other ways to lure him in the net. If I am gonna do this, I have to caught him red handed.

Aux Fin Lee's POV

Finally, Our Mentor Mr. Wutt Luther Davis is back. He is my only way out of this whole mess. This whole mess I had been into for 3 years.

He plans every mission we are going to do. Since, The Headquarters isn't safe anymore, I am now staying in a hotel.

Any transient place I could stay for a couple of days. Any place away from the British Intelligence grasp. Any place away from Keira Kins Grant.

My new mission is here at the hotel. Miss Juliette Jean Walters. The Prime minister's concubine. I have a reliable source that Ms. Walters is here to plant a bomb.

This will be messy. Kailangan kong makuha ang documentong nakatago sa hotel bago pa man tuluyang sumabog ito. I had been instructed to retrieve it but I don't know what information it holds.

"Room Service"Said a soft voice from outside. The lady was wearing a maid's uniform but in a very sexy way.

The uniform wasn't the usual maid uniform. It was like an anime style typed dress. It was cosplay.

"Come in it's open"I let her in. I was in bed wearing shorts and a simple shirt.

She went in. Ngunit hindi ko makita ang mukha niya. The door was in the opposite direction but somehow her hair looks familiar.

I closed my eyes and listened to the foot movement outside my room. I felt a sudden motion and saw it was nothing.

I felt a cold hands pin my hands on the bed and handcuffed me. I was right, It was Keira Kins Grant.

"What a pleasure surprise?"Natawa ako sa sarili. For a woman she was good, she was fast and I liked her courage even though it was foolish.

"Liked to be handcuffed, Jerk?"I saw her lips twitch to a pout. I find it cute.

"I like your courage, Ms. Grant. You find me dangerous so you handcuffed me here right? Then what, deliver me to the cops and let me live behind bars"Seryoso kong turan. My expression changed and I laughed at her.

"Ano ba ang inaasahan mo?"Pilosopo niyang sagot sa akin na ikinatawa ko ulit.

"Thanks for trying"Ipinakita ko sa kanya ang nakalas kong posas sa kamay.

Nanlaki ang mata niya sa nakita.

"But try harder next time"I smirked at her and took a step forward towards her.

She's attacked first and pin me in the wall and gave me a strong punch on the face. I restrict her hand from throwing another punch at me again.

She threw her feet at my abdomen which sent me sailing of near the wall. She run and saw me unconscious.

She held her hand and checked if I was alive. She was panicking all of a sudden.

I twitch my head up and accidentally met her lips with mine, at first I was caught off guard but after I saw her red fuming face. I held her hand and kissed her passionately.

It was wet, soft and sweet. Her lips was all of this words, She was stoned but I was shocked to see her respond to me.

Love, was a luxury I could not afford. The kiss was premiditated, like it was meant to happen. My body responded passionately to her.

Something twitched inside me and grew deeply but I could not pin point what was it.

I found the hand cuffs and held her hand, before she could do anything I clasped it near the bed.

"Thanks for the free kiss"I smiled devilishly at her with a smirk.

Her face was red hot. She was caught on her own medicine. Kanina ako ang nakaposas, now it was her.

"It was foolish of you to capture me and come here. What I gave you was a little drive test. Stay out of this"Sabi ko sa kanya bago ako lumabas at nawala sa dilim.