Chapter 18: His No Ordinary Home

Chapter 18

Aux Fin Lee's POV

"How was school? I heard you we're making new friends"Dad was on his usual seat at home.

He's a workaholic so he build his little office at home to do all his boring paper works.

"Yeah, It was fun"I casually said and bring my bag down and opened one water bottle from the refrigerator.

"I want you to do a research from that new friends of yours and check her background"He said without even looking at me.

"There's no need for that. She's clean"I dare break his orders this once.

"Do as I say, It's just for security. Some of my enemies are out to get me through you, my kids. Trust no one"He said calmly.

The thing that I hate about Dad is his addiction to snoop into anybody else's bussiness.

"You have a bad habit of meddling into someone else's affairs, Dad. I need privacy"I said cockly and drank some more water.

He walked near me.
"You'll suffer the consequences if this ends badly for all of us"He gave me his stern look.

"Fair enough"I said bored.

A smile grew up at my face the moment I saw my sister, When she saw me, a knife came flying at me, Her aim was my heart.

But I quickly dodged it, The next thing I knew the knife was one of hands. I laughed hard.
"You never fail to amuse me, Minx" Her eyes darted at me, She gave me a sharp look.

"If only it wasn't delayed by a second or two you could have been dead by now" She is Minx Vin Hall. She is quite an amusement for me. Trying to kill me was only her way of testing my abilities.

"The only reason that you're my favorite sister" I scoffed and gave her a smirk.

She answered me with a smirk and her eyes rolling. Us, fighting like cats and dogs is a normal thing at home. What's new?

Until now, She's still second place. I find her gesture, fun, and amusing, Not dangerous. We live in a world of guns, Our house is our training field.

Dad's enemies are out there, It was a mandatory to be trained, When I was a kid, I was deprived of childhood, All I did back then was immense myself in gruelling fights and endless trainings.

I can feel my heart soften with the thought of Mom. Years had passed and yet the memory of her death still lives within my memory.

She was a Respectable Lawyer back then and in whatever case she holds she always wins it, Behind her fame and the other people adoring her, Other enemies seek to destroy her.

Her death was still a mystery to all of us, Dad was the reason I didn't pursue her murder, He didn't want to live in the past, He used enormous amount of money to find the culprit.

But whoever did it was slippery as hell, But I think differently, I was doing some secret investigations.

Knowing Mom she leaves clues everyday to wherever she is going, She lets be crack her clues, I never fail to crack it, I checked her room a millionth time.

But I saw nothing, Or was I just missing something? I felt like a failure the day I realized that I couldn't do anything to give justice to her death.

I'm never giving in without a fight.

I slowed my pace as I went to the Center. A place where you can throw knife, use guns, fight in combat, unleash your anger to the world.

"Welcome, Sir" It was Dobrev Anton Drew. My trainer, He was also a friend of mine, But having to see Dad, He still uses the World I dread, Sir.

"Oh, Cut the Crap, Dobrev. When you're in the center, We're not trainer and student. Just plain Friends" I smirked at him.

"I was just doing my job, Sir" He laughed when I threw a piece of wood at him which he dodged.

"Nuh-uh. Too formal" He threw three knifes near my forehead which I dodged easily, He brought a gun and gave me one.

I shot several bullets at him and he literally flew up to dodge them, That was a lethal one, If he didn't knew how to fly in the air for seconds.

It was also part of my training, But I aced it in days. What I need to know now was to load bullets in a gun faster than him.

Normally, We would race to it. He always wins, I am still learning how to ace it.

He was about to win when Minx rolled her eyes and walked near me.

"You have a call from a girl, Loverboy, She's Raven Rox" She said mockingly and laughed after seeing my whole reaction.

My whole expression changed the moment I realized it was my new friend, The spunk little rebel, I met at detention, My distraction machine.

I'm certain that I like her, I've never seen so much spunk in a girl in years, The girls I knew we're Bang Bunnys.

The girls with the whole big blobs of ridiculous make up and super short miniskirt that squeels every moment she meets a cute boy.

I'm never been interested in those bunch of girls, I am definitely not into girls.

I am 100% sure that she was different. She got the spunk, the rebel heart.

I was thrilled to talk to her in the Phone, I went way past my sister, Her expression was priceless the moment she saw me smile through my ears.

"Well, She must be One Hell of a Lady, Brother" She laughed and continue to wipe her sweaty face after a gruellous training.

Well, It's not everyday that you see, Hunter Duss Hall smile that reaches through his ears.

Please Leave A Comment and Vote...