The First day of High School

Dan: A New Town, A New School, A New Life. As you walk into your new high school your stomach flips over. You just focus on your music and when the bell goes for tutor time (Homeroom, Form Time, Whatever) you head upstairs following your map and then wander in.

"Ah you must be (Y/N)" your new teacher says. "Take a seat anywhere"

"Kay thanks." You smile and pick a seat at the back by the window. You would be rather be anywhere but here right now. Five minutes in everyone is here and all the seats are taken, apart from the one next to you. The final bell goes and a moment later a tanned skinned boy with brown hair and a flustered look on his face walks in.

"Howell." Your teacher says. "You're late. Find a Seat. Hurry Up." He smirks and looks for a seat he sees you and you are caught staring at him; you quickly look at the window and don't look at him until you hear him cough. You turn to look at him.

"Hey." He says "I'm Dan. Dan Howell." His eyes were a deep shade of brown and you find yourself lost in them- doesn't that just happen in the movies?

"Uh Hi, I'm (Y/N), I'm new." You says.

"Well '(Y/N) I'm New' I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you. Hopefully." He smirks as the bell goes and leaves. Leaving you confused but utterly fascinated.

Phil: You sit in English class. The first class of the year, and your favourite lesson. You are texting your friend on the other side of the classroom, you hear a knock on the door and see a pale black hair boy wander in. you teacher comes and greets him at the door.

"I'm Phil Lester, I was told by the Principal I was in this class."

"Ah Yes Mr Lester. Take a seat." The teacher says. Phil scans the room and fixes his eyes on the seat next to you- then to you and you blush and look back down at your phone. You feel Phil sit down next to you and you look up.

"Hi. I'm (Y/N), you're Phil Lester, right?" you say

"Yeah. That's a beautiful name by the way." You blush at his remark

"Thank You."

"My pleasure." He smirks. "So, you like English?"