The other walks in on you changing

Dan:

"Dan have you got my-" Phil walked in the room, munching on an apple. "PHIL!" You squealed, grabbing your shirt and shielding yourself from view. He looked up and dropped the apple, shutting his eyes immediately, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry." He said, backing out of the room stumbling slightly. "What's going on here?" Dan asked, suddenly appearing, Phil bumping into him. "I-She-I...I walked in and she was..." Phil was looking back and forth between Dan and yourself. "I was changing and Phil walked in." You interrupted. Dan looked between you and Phil, then burst out laughing, "Well, that's enough of a show for today." He said, wiping his eye, and ushering out Phil. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, face still beet red.

Phil:

You close the door behind you and you begin changing for dinner later that night with Phil. You successfully pulled on your skirt, and pulled off your shirt, only being clad in your bra. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were changing!" You heard someone yell, and turn around just in time to see Dan, with his eyes shut, slamming the door. You blushed, and quickly finished changing, going down the stairs you caught sight of Dan nervously biting his lip and avoiding your eyes and Phil on his laptop. "Dan?" You called out, he looked up at you, blushing as he meets your gaze. "What's with you?" Phil laughed, looking up. "I walked in and she was changing." Dan blurted out quickly, he never was one for subtlety, "I didn't know she was changing!" You caught Phil's eye, while he tried to stop shaking from laughter, "Dan, it's no big deal. It's not like you saw anything."