He calls you beautiful

Dan: He shook his head as he saw you curled up on the bed; scrolling through your phone, your tears threatening to escape. His heart ached knowing exactly what you were doing - you didn't deserve this. "Love," he sighed, and gently pried your phone from your grip and encircled you in his arms, "they're just stupid stupid tweets. Don't listen to them." You pull yourself out of his embrace and roll over; your back facing him. "No, Dan. You don't need to try and make me feel better, they're right. I'm not pretty enough, and maybe I really am a whore an-" Dan cut you off. "Love, you're beautiful," he said softly, "you're beautiful and kind and amazing. And who cares if anyone has a problem with you. I love you and I think you're amazing." He wrapped his arm around your waist and you let yourself relax against him, shutting your eyes and tracing patterns on his hand.

Phil: "You look beautiful," Phil announced, wrapping his arms around you and giving you a hug. You giggled and rolled your eyes. "Okay, right" you said, sarcastically. "Seriously." he insisted. "Don't you believe me?" You shrug, "I don't know, Phil. I'm just..." You searched for the right word, "...not." You finished lamely. He sighed and you shrugged once again. "Yes you are. You're honestly the most beautiful person I've ever known, and you should believe that," he smiled, you laughed a bit and turned to face him wrapping your arms around his torso. "You're such a hopeless romantic," you smiled, "but I love you anyways."