Rejection Part 2 *requested Dan and Phil imagine*

A car zooms past you and Phil and you snap out of the romantic moment.

"Phil, I-"

"Y/N!"

You hear a familiar voice coming from behind you and you look up at Phil and see that his expression has changed.

You turn around quickly and face Dan, who is out of breath and red faced from running after you after you stormed out of Starbucks.

"Y/N, I was wondering where you went- Phil? What are you doing here?"

"I bumped into Y/N and I was asking her what was wrong because she was crying. I just found out now that you were the reason."

You turn to face Phil, and you're surprised to see him angry.

"Yes, I know what I did wrong. Now let me talk to Y/N for a second and explain myself."

Dan looked at you and Phil desperately.

Phil looked down and his expression softened.

"You don't have to hear him out if you don't want to. It's only going to hurt you more. "

You start to feel yourself tearing up again at Phil's kind words.

You make up your mind and look at Dan.

"Dan, I'm sorry but I am already more than hurt and I just really need space right now. I'll see you later, maybe."

You turn away from him quickly so that you don't have to see Dan's face crumple with the words that you have thrown at him.

You tug on Phil's arm and he immediately starts walking away from Dan with you.

The tears start rolling down your cheeks and you speed up your pace.

Phil squeezes your hand and sits you down on a bench once you have walked for a while.

"Do you want anything?"

"No..just a good company"

He nods and sits down on the bench with you.

You look out to the crowd of people walking by and you sigh.

"I'm sorry. I just ruined the friendship, didn't I?"

"No, Y/N, you have nothing to apologize for. You'll move on and so will he. Everything will go back to normal soon. Don't worry about it."

"Also I'm sorry-"

"Y/N! Stop apologizing or I am going to hit you with a spork!"

"Okay, I'm sorry-"

"Y/N, seriously"

"Okay okay. But we haven't spoken about what you did to me back there"

"Oh, right."

"Soooo..."

"Y/N, you already know about my feelings that I have for you. Now I just need an answer"

You look down on to your hands and you fidget while you try to think of what to say.

"I know that I just confessed my love to your best friend but, I did feel something when you kissed me. Something new. Something different."

Phil looks at you with the fear of being rejected and you smile at him.

"I love you too, Lester"

Phil gets up from the bench and beams at you with joy. You laugh out loud when you see that he has started to "dance" as he cannot keep still. You feel warmth inside and you're surprised at how happy he has made you feel in such a short amount of time.

He sits back down on the bench and grabs your hand.

"Can we kiss again?"

Author's note: I am back!!! This is a part two to my rejection imagine that I did a while back, (edit: it was last year whaaat) and I found a comment on that saying that I should do another part so here it is!!!