He accidentally hits you during a fight

Dan: "Stop acting like this!" "Like what?" "A child!" It was a Friday night, date night to be precise, and you two were fighting. Dan was mad as you and your friend from back home have been spending a bit too much time together recently, and yes, your friend from back home was male, but you two were just friends. "Dan, for the hundredth time, he is just a FRIEND." "Yes I know, but "just friends" don't spend THAT much time together." Tonight, your friend wanted to tag along to the date night as he wanted to get to know Dan a bit better. Dan, on the other hand, wanted to spend the night with you and not have your friend, "third wheel" for the whole night. "You know what, forget the date night." You started, and Dan runs his hands through his hair. "Oh for fucks sake, why can't you-" Dan turned around in the middle of the sentence and his hand slapped your cheek and you stumbled backwards. "Oh my god, Y/N, I'm so sorry-fuck I'm so sorry" Dan immediately rushes over to you and brings you into his arms. "...Ow" You mumble and Dan hugs you tightly. "Fuck-I'm so sorry, are you alright??" You look up at him, holding your cheek and you let out a laugh when you see the worry in his eyes. "It's okay Dan" "Love, I'm so sorry, I really didn't mean to hit you" "Dan, it's okay. I know it was an accident" You laugh again and you raise your hands to cup his cheeks. "Forget the date night, we'll stay in and watch Netflix instead. How's that sound?" Dan finally smiled and kissed you on the cheek. "I love you." "I love you too, Dan"

Phil: "But we always watch that!" "Who cares? It's my favourite!" You and Phil were fighting over what show to watch on Netflix on your Netflix date night. As per usual, he wanted to watch friends, and you wanted to binge watch stranger things. "Phil. We've watched friends for three weeks in a row." "But you've never complained before!" Fighting with Phil was the worst, as it was very hard for you two to reason with each other. "You know what, I'm just gonna watch it by myself." You stood up from the bed and grabbed your laptop and decided to walk away from him. "Oh come on, Y/N," he mumbled and walked towards you. "Don't just walk away from it" "Phil, you're the one who's making this hard to solve" "No, you're-oh shi-I'm so sorry" Phil had accidentally hit you in the face when he flailed his arm around. "Y/N, are you okay?" He took a step forward as you covered your face with your hands and engulfed you in a hug. "Phil, that hurt" you mumble and he lets out another "I'm sorry". "I honestly did not mean to do that. Where did I hit you??" "Right here," you point at your temple, "you could've blinded me." You joke. "Oh my god Y/N, I literally could've blinded you, I'm so sorry" Phil hugs you tighter and you laugh. He kisses you on the forehead and you look up at him. "I'm sorry too." He gives you a smile, "I have an idea. How about we watch friends AND stranger things?" He laughs and you laugh too. "Good idea, Lester." He lets you go and cups your cheeks in his hands. "I love you Y/N" "I love you too, now let's go watch some Netflix".

A/N: I AM BACK!
Hello! I hope you're all doing well :)
I'm back from exams and I'm planning to post a lot of preferences while I'm on school holidays! Feel free to send me requests, or comment me a request! Lots of love xx