They come home drunk

Dan: "Y/N? Love, I'm HOME!" You hear Dan's voice echo through the house as the front door slams shut. You sit up from your bed and roll your eyes, realising that he had come home intoxicated. You wait on your bed until Dan finally finds his way through the house and enters the bedroom. He turns on the lights and it blinds you for a split second. "Hi babe" "Dan I-" "You're so beautiful aren't you" "Dan-" "Give me a kiss babe" "DAN!" He blinks at you, startled by the sudden raise in your voice. It looked as if he was going to sober up from being so startled, but then starts roughly kissing your neck. "Dan, it's quite late" "So?" "So, I say we need to go to sleep" "After this." You rarely get to see a dominant side of Dan, so it was safe to say that you were quite enjoying this. "Fine" "I'll be quick, don't worry.".

Phil: "Don't stop BELIEVING!" You heard Phil's voice rumble the house as he sang "don't stop believing" by the Journey at full volume. You hid your face under the covers and tried to block out his singing, as you were trying to fall asleep. You hated it when Phil came home drunk, he becomes even more clumsy and very loud. You hear Phil's singing become louder as he got closer to the bedroom door. You hear the door open with a bang as well as Phil cuss in pain from hitting his leg on the door. "Y/N? Where are ya love" his words slurred and the bed caved in next to you. "Phil, I'm trying to sleep" "But I just wanna express my love to my lover" "Let me sleep!" "Never!" He gets under the covers with you and your eyes meet his eyes, which were now filled with lust. His red, plump lips find yours and he kisses you passionately. "You're not gonna let me sleep are you" You gasp in between hungry kisses. "Nope" he replies and you feel his kiss deepen as night falls.

A/N: I have a new wattpad story! It's called "would you rather...(Dan&Phil edition)", go check it out!