After Wedding party *requested Phil imagine*

Phil had constantly repeated the word, "surreal" and you had to admit, it had been a surreal day so far. You had just gotten married to the love of your life, Phil Lester. The wedding was just incredibly beautiful, filled with your favorite kinds of flowers, an amazing wedding cake, and you have loved feeling like a princess out of a fairy tale in your wedding dress.

It was now the after party, and you two had invited everyone from the wedding to a neighborhood bar, where you and Phil met. It felt incredibly unreal to be with your husband, Phil at a place you met three years ago, as friends. You look around and notice that the place hadn't changed a bit. There were still purple and blue, flashing disco lights, the same drink and food menu. Even the table you and Phil carved your names on, on your second year anniversary was still present.

Phil looked up from his conversation with Dan and you felt a spark lighting up inside your body when he locked eye contact with you. He only smiled but that was enough to make you feel special. You walk over to Dan and Phil, trying your hardest to not bump into anyone, as you were the second clumsiest person on the planet, along with Phil. Dan notices you first and he smiles and greets you with an "ayyy!". You let out a laugh and you lean in to give both of them a hug. You started to have a conversation with Dan and you feel Phil's eyes staring, but you brush it off. Dan notices Phil's gaze and whispers so that only you can hear and says, "Phil can't keep your eyes off of you. I think it's safe to say that I'm third wheeling here." He waves goodbye to you and Phil and moves further into the crowd to have a conversation with Felix.

"Where is Dan going?"

"He noticed you staring at me."

With that, Phil's cheeks light up as red as your party dress, which you have gotten into after the wedding. You laugh and you lean into his arms as a slow song comes on.

Phil starts to sway side to side, in time with the music and soon enough, you two are swept off into your own world.

"Y/N, you have done a great job of making me feel like a teenage boy today."

"What do you mean?"

You cock your head to the side and Phil kisses you on your forehead.

"You in a wedding dress made me feel like a teenager realizing that his girlfriend is too pretty for him."

"Hey! Says you! You should have your hair like that more often."

Phil laughs and you feel the vibration through his arms.

"Now you in this dress as well? You have killed my heart today babe."

You blush majorly and hit him lightly in the arm.

"Shut up Lester."

Phil chuckles and says,

"You shut up, Lester."

You gasp as he steals a deep kiss with you being off guard.

"Phil! Everybody's watching!"

"Well too bad, we're husband and wife now."