Hide and Seek *requested Dan and Phil imagine*

"Let's play hide and seek!"
It was a Sunday afternoon and you were at Dan and Phil's shared house, and you were all taking turns to think of games and to create a forfeit for whoever lost. You have already played Articulate, I spy, Monopoly and Just Dance. It was Phil's turn and he suggested that you all played hide and seek. "Phil! We're not playing hide and seek!" Dan moaned and Phil pouts, and turns at me for my opinion. "Sounds fine to me." I shrug and Phil cheers. "Ugh fine." Dan slowly gets up from his couch and you pull his arm, "C'mon Dan, stop complaining." He sighs but I see that he's trying not to smile. "What's the forfeit Phil?" I ask Phil and he replies, "We play one round and if Y/N loses, we get to do her makeup-" "NO WAY" you interrupt and Dan laughs, "You really love your makeup don't you." Phil holds up his arms and shushes us, and Dan motions him to carry on. "And out of Dan and I, whoever wins can take out Y/N on a date." "So the loser won't get to smooch Y/N." Dan states and you punch him on the arm. You knew that they both liked you for a while, ever since you met the two of them at a friend's Christmas party. You didn't really care about the whole thing, but you had to admit that you had a crush on Phil, ever since you had an accidental kiss with him a year ago. "Let's do it!" You say, determined. Phil grins proudly and volunteers himself as the "seeker". As he starts counting to 50, you and Dan run off in different directions, not wanting to be found first. You run into Dan's bedroom and you decide to hide inside his bed, thinking that hiding under it is too obvious. You climb into his bedsheets and you're able to perfectly fit from your toes to your head. You grin, and lie still under the covers like a starfish. You hear Phil shout "50!" and you immediately hold your breath. After what felt like a minute, you hear Phil's footsteps coming towards the room. He's humming a verse of "Let it go" by James Bay and you feel your cheeks colour as you enjoy the sound of his voice. You hear his voice get louder as he inches closer to the bed and you close your eyes in fear of being found. You feel the bed cave in as he places his hand on the mattress to look under the bed. You hear him sigh and you're relieved to hear that he has given up on searching in Dan's room. Suddenly, Phil's hand is placed on your thigh under the covers and your breath hitches. Phil yelps in surprise and 2 seconds later, the bedsheets are pulled off of you, and you see that Phil's face is an inch apart from yours. "Oh uh hi Y/N." He says awkwardly, obviously startled. "Hi" you say breathlessly as you have been holding your breath for a long time. You and Phil just gaze into each other's eyes for a while before he realises, "Oh no, now I can't take you out on a date!" Phil slumps down on the bed and you pout and immediately regret it as Phil looks at you with an annoying smile. "Did you just pout?" You feel your cheeks going red and you look away, trying to get off the bed when Phil grabs your wrist. "Can I still take you out on a date?" You slowly nod and he lightly kisses your hand, making your whole body tingle. "I have had this date planned for ages, just you wait."
You two walk out of Dan's room and just make out Dan hiding behind Phil's door. "I found you, Dan!" Dan clucks his tongue,
"Am I invited to that date?"