Prologue

***PLEASE READ "A BAD GIRL'S SONG" INSTEAD OF THIS***

***IT'S THE REWRITE OF THIS STORY***

***SOON "MICKEY'S LESSONS ON BAD" WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The birds were singing a sweet melody with their loved ones. The sun was setting right over the horizon, which was a beautiful sight over the river.

        Everything was just perfect.

        Michelle's fingers intertwined with her boyfriend's as they walked down Jefferson Park's pathway. Her blue eyes matched the gleaming color shown in the crystal waters of the river. Her lips even turned up into a small smile at the content aura in the park today.

        It was such a beautiful day— a beautiful sight.

        She didn't realize she said anything until Logan, her boyfriend, said, "Yeah, you're right. It is a beautiful day."

        Her head turned, her light, brown hair suddenly being thrown into the light breeze. "Did I say that out loud?" she inquired, heat rising in her cheeks, as her eyes grew wide.

        He smiled at her, but oddly, it didn't reach his plain, gray eyes. "Yeah, but don't worry. Not like you said anything embarrassing," he responded, fixing the strap of his guitar over his shoulder. His own blonde hair wasn't able to blow in the wind like Michelle's with his buzz cut hairstyle.

        The color in her cheeks flared at his words. "What did I say?"

        "I'm a sexy boyfriend," he stated nonchalantly, throwing a smirk in her direction.

        She forced her brown locks behind her ear as she responded in a rush voice, "No, I didn't!"

        The smile returned to his lips and he responded, "But we both know that it's true."

        Michelle rolled her eyes and leaned into his side. She rested her head on his shoulder, saying, "You're right."

        "Like always."

        She noticed that they were walking towards one of the few entrances of the park. But this entrance was the one that usually no one went to, because that was where the bad people usually hung around. She slightly shivered at the thought of hanging out in this entrance during night time, knowing that's the usual time of day when the bad people would come and hang out. But from the looks of it, no type of bad activity was happening in this entrance. Actually, there was barely anyone. Only a couple passing by, idly chatting with each other, a woman speed walking through the pathway with a dog, and a guy smoking on the bench near the railing.

        Despite the scary side of the park, Michelle had good memories of this side of the park. This was where her childhood best friend, Logan, asked her out to be his girlfriend and this was where they would stroll by at times, reminiscing the times he asked her out, eight years ago.

        "I think this is the right spot," Michelle faintly heard her boyfriend murmur to himself.

        "What?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

        He shook his head and muttered, loud enough for her to hear, "Nothing."

        "Oh, okay." Her lips turned into a slight frown and felt herself being led towards the bench opposite from the occupied one. Her eyes trailed over to the occupied bench and saw someone that she didn't expect to see.