Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance

Cracking her knuckles, she entered the building. Her hair was pulled back in a low ponytail, her side bangs being clipped back. A black, leather jacket hung over her chest with a white tank top hugging her chest. Her legs was covered in black, ripped skinny jeans while her feet had black, ankle boots.

       Her eyes hid under a pair of black aviator glasses and her lips were lifted into a smirk at everyone’s appalled expressions. She stuffed her hands in the jacket’s pockets as she headed towards her locker.

       “Woah, oh, oh!”

       Stopping in front of her locker, she glanced a mere second to the side. She grinned at the shock expressions from the Malone twins. “What?” Michelle inquired, swiftly unlocking the locker and throwing the door open.

       “What happened to you?” Tyler asked in disbelief, leaning against the locker beside hers.

       “Varsity,” was all she needed to say as a response.

       The brothers chortled in ‘oh’s and nodded their heads, understanding the situation.

       “Damn. Don’t you look hot?”

       Michelle spun around and whipped off her shades, exposing her shining blue eyes. “Hey, Tam,” she greeted, resting her lower back against the bottom part of her locker. “Like the outfit?”

       “Like it?” her blue haired friend echoed. Her eyes brightened and she grinned like a wild animal, reminding Michelle of Ronnie. “I love it! You look absolutely sexy. Gosh– Mickey is sure one lucky man,” Tami added with a wink.

       “Speaking of which, where is he?” Trevor voiced, arching an eyebrow at his newly dressed friend. “Shouldn’t he act like a gentleman and walk you to your locker, or something?”

       “Nah,” Michelle replied, shaking her head. “I don’t need him walking me. Now, scram. I need to get my stuff then meet Mickey at the cafeteria.”

       Everyone’s eyebrows rose in surprise at the sudden spark of dominance flaring from their brunette friend. Though, from her threatening glare, they didn’t dare disobey her and left.

       Once they were gone, Michelle released a large sigh and faced her locker again. She hated acting like she did before with bossing her friends around– and quite rudely, if she may add. She was just listening to the thirteenth lesson of bad Mickey gave her before she entered the school. It made her frown.

       “Ah, so you’re going to teach me another lesson now?” Michelle had asked once Mickey parked his car in the school’s parking lot.

       “Yes, I am,” he answered, leaning back in his seat. He didn’t bother hiding the fact that he was checking her out– or more like, eye raping her–, but it didn’t matter. She couldn’t say anything, or else the real Mickey may come out and be violent towards her. After his eyes finished undressing her, he looked back into her eyes and brightly smiled.

       She would’ve smiled in return if she didn’t catch the mischief hidden in his smile when she looked into his eyes. “Uh,” was all she could conjure up to say.

       “Now, lesson thirteen,” he rose a slender finger, “you must reek with dominance. Us, bad boys and girls, don’t allow anyone to boss us around. We are our own boss and everyone else’s.” That’s when the mischief of the smile came through. “But, before you can become the boss, you must become dominant over everyone else. Boss them around; no matter how rude.”