Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing

Rolling over, his arms immediately found his teddy bear and encircled it, pulling it up to his body and hugging it. He nuzzled his face into its honey smelling hair and softly smiled.

       In all of Mickey’s years, he never expected to have the one thing he wanted since freshman year right there… in his arms, literally sleeping with him.

       He listened to her sweet, angelic giggles when he obnoxiously draped his leg around her waist and squeezed her more against his chest. “Good morning to you too,” Michelle said through her giggles. She still sounded half asleep, but this energy to utter a complete sentence without yawning was an extreme improvement for Michelle Richmond’s morning time blues.

       “Morning, Beautiful,” Mickey responded, brushing her silky locks from her neck to give a small love bite onto her soft skin.

       “I don’t want to get up,” she grumbled, shrugging his lips off her neck before stretching out her arms and legs, resulting in her body being pushed even more against his body.

       At that moment, neither did Mickey. He enjoyed laying in bed and just cuddling with his girlfriend– a few things he never thought he’ be admitting about. “Then let’s skip school,” he replied in a simple tone, yawning. “Who cares?”

       A series of knocks came from his bedroom door, making the couple crane their necks to look at it as it opened. Ella stepped into the room, dressed crisply in her brown, business suit.

       Mickey practically groaned at the sight of his mother. He knew his mother perfectly too well and what she was about to do, especially from the look on her face.

       “Aren’t you two going to get up?”

       Proving his thoughts correct, Mickey detached himself from his girlfriend and sat up. “Yes, mother,” he answered, climbing out of her bed. When he passed his mother on the way to his closet, he muttered to her, “The one day I wanted you least to act motherly.”

       She just chuckled, patted his back, and exited the room. She knew her son’s intentions far too well. “I’ll make sure you two are downstairs… in ten for Mickey and thirty for Michelle,” she called out.

       He quickly moved to look out the door and called out, “Why does she get more time than me?” he whimpered in a whining voice.

       “Because she’s a girl and you’ll most likely end up distracting her once you’re finished getting ready.”

       Mickey came back into his room, closing the door and watching Michelle. Crimson colored her cheeks as she climbed out of bed, his blue and white Islanders shirt hanging on her body, reaching mid-thighs. Sadly for him, she was wearing a tank top and short shots underneath his shirt. He cracked a smile at her and said, casually pulling off his boxers, “I suggest you leaving to change now.”

       Michelle was approaching him when he did as so and squealed like a five year old catching sight of something they weren’t supposed to and slapped her hands over her eyes. Quickly facing away, Michelle hissed, “Show some modesty!”

       “You’re seen me naked before, Mins. Actually, you’ve done a few things while I was naked,” he commented, wishing that she was looking his way so he could see her face more clearly. It had to be redder than the ripest tomato at that moment.

       “I’m leaving!” she announced and practically ran out of his bedroom.

       Mickey just laughed and shook his head. He was more relieved than offended by his girlfriend’s reaction. It was relieving to know that her mental innocence didn’t completely disappear from her time with him. Then again, she still had more to see. He shook his head again, grinning, as his naked butt walked right into his closet to get dressed for school.