Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!

Nuzzling her face into the crook of the neck, Michelle enjoyed the natural scent of Mickey as she cuddled against his naked body. "Morning," she grumbled, stretching out her arms while keeping her face hidden, fortunately not hitting his face with her arms. She was exhausted from what had happened last night.

       His deep chuckles that rumbled his chest, which she was half laying on, made the ends of her lips turn up into a smile. "How do you even know I'm up?" Mickey asked, his hands greedily running down her bare back. "You're too busy hiding your face to even see if my eyes were open."

       "Just a guess," she murmured. How is so awake?... Oh, wait. This wasn't his first time.

       "Are you sore, Mins? Need a painkiller?"

       "I'm fine, but Mins?" Michelle repeated in confusion, not bothering to pull away and look up at him.

       He chuckled. "Minnie. I guess Ronnie just got me into calling you that."

       "You seem so alive and talkative this morning," she commented, her voice muffling in his neck. "Are you usually a morning person?"

       "No, not really. I'm just in a good mood."

       "Always like that after having sex?"

       She could just imagine the blizzard look she would be receiving from Mickey when he responded, "Are you okay, Michelle?"

       "I just ramble when I'm sleepy... Sorry." The way his hands were rubbing her back was soothing her back to sleep. "You making me," Michelle yawned, "sleepy."

       "Then go sleep."

       "Snuffer... bunnies..." was the last things she mumbled before falling back asleep.

 *

Yawning, Michelle sat up and stretched out her arms. She spotted a head full of brown locks sitting in front of the television, playing Xbox and hissing things every now and then to someone, most likely a headpiece. "Morning," she called out, shuffling her legs around, only to wince in pain from the soreness of her lower region.

       The said head snapped to her, muttered something to the headpiece, tossed it to the side, ad hurried to her. Mickey jumped over his bedpost, hopping a bit on the mattress. "Hey, Mins," he greeted, climbing over her and giving her an intoxicating kiss.

       Kissing him only momentarily made her forget about the soreness. When she shifted a bit, Michelle pulled away, cringing.

       He laughed at her. "Sore?" he asked, reaching over the bedpost to grab a little bottle, spill two pills in his hand, and hand it to her. After she swallowed it, Mickey handed her a glass of water.

       "I didn't check what pills you gave me... They're nothing deadly, right?"

       He softly smacked the back of her head and laid on the bed beside her, being dressed in only boxers. "You don't trust your boyfriend?" he asked playfully.

       She grinned down at him. "Far from it," she teased then looked down at her chest, only to see an oversized, male t-shirt covering her once bare chest. "When did you put this on me?"

       Mickey caught the hem of the shirt and tugged it down. "After you had fallen back asleep, I couldn't fall back asleep and decided to put some sort of clothes on, in case someone were to come inside. Then Ronnie texted me to play some COD and I had a feeling you'd be sleeping for a while, so I went to play."