Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

This is a bonus chap I wrote while having Writer's Block for MLOG (awhile back).

Hope this will bring some type of happiness to all your hearts to see Mickey's p.o.v. about his thoughts/reasons/whatever you wanna call it for that chapter of lesson 27 (Do What You'll Regret, or something like that). :)

Enjoy~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pacing the floor, Mickey couldn’t think of anyone or anything at the moment. Actually, he could think of anyone– just that anyone being that one meaning most in the world to him, Michelle.

       It has been a week since that girl moved into his house and– God! How much he wanted to just grab her, kiss her,– just do everything to her. Her being in the room next over has just been torture, and he wasn’t sure if she was feeling the same type of torture.

       Mickey’s brain had been a bit of a mess the moment she moved in, because he wasn’t sure how things were anymore. Did Michelle still like him? Was she thinking about him constantly or Logan? Did she appreciate what he has done for her? Did she love him?

       All the questions hammered his head, annoying the Hell out of him.

       He wanted that girl for years and when he finally got her,...

       Groaning, Mickey ran his hands over his face in frustration. The past days since Michelle had moved in, he had been purposely avoiding her and inviting Chrissie over to hang out. One more than one occasions she claimed that they had to make Michelle die in jealousy, so she would start randomly moaning to make Michelle believe they’ve been doing the dirty deeds.

       I should just confront her, his mind barked. For all he knew, the things he and Chrissie had done in the past week could’ve just pushed Michelle farther and farther away.

       “Mickey!”

       Pausing in step, Mickey turned around and faced his mother who entered the dining room. “Yes?” he responded.

       “I hear from Jennifer that Michelle yet again won’t be joining us for dinner,” Ella explained, taking a seat in her usual chair at head of the table while Mickey walked over and sat beside her. “What are you doing to that girl?”

       “Nothing,” he insisted, narrowing his eyes. “She’s just a mere guest, Mother, not family. If she doesn’t want to join us, she isn’t required to.”

       His mother released an unladylike snort, earning a pointed look. “I have a dumbass for a son,” she sighed, shaking her head. “Whatever you’re up to with Michelle, stop it. You’re just toying and breaking her heart at this point, especially after everything that she has been through. You are not the son I raised.”

       “But–” He stopped talking when she raised a hand as indication for him to stop talking.

       “No, Mickey,” she responded. “You killed my mood to converse with you, so shut up and eat your dinner.”

       “How you and Liv are friends is beyond me,” he grumbled, resulting in a smack across the head. He rolled his eyes, picked up his fork, and stabbed his food, beginning to eat his dinner.

 *

Walking into his room, Mickey slammed the door behind himself, cursing under his breath. His mother was being much more of a pain than she ever was at dinner, meaning that after barely five minutes of silence, she went off in a completely random rant that Mickey didn’t even bother to remember what it was about since it just went off into many, many tangents.