Good

A/N: this one is quite similar to 'A Kind Heart'. That's because I have felt this way so many times before, and I am yet to feel this way again.

Sometimes, you are furious. You are in rage. You just want to throw things at other things or people. You want to crush things in your naked hands. You even want to burn your house down using your eyes if it works.

But you can't. You can't throw the things because they aren't yours. You can't crush things because you still need them. You obviously can't burn things using a detested glare of your eyes.

Because deep in your head, you know you are good. You are good. You think about the bad consequences if you decide to do the bad things. You know you can't afford to pay the price. You know you can't turn back time. You know you can't return to when things are okay.

And thus you keep it down... You try to bury your anger deep in you until you can never ever have it back up again. You try to forget that you want to bump your head so hard you loss your memory. You try to erase the thought of killing yourself and not go through this again. You try to still be good.

So you're not furious again. You are not in rage anymore. You forgive. The urge to throw things is gone.

And you are once more to feel this all over again.