Heartache

Ever know how heartache feels like?

As the time went on, the sky grew darker- from cerulean blue to gold to bleeding violet- turning the ecstatic orange walls of my room to empty marigold. And my heart felt a little sadder.

The warm, prickling tears couldn't stop streaming down the sides of my eyes as lied deadly on the bed, and it felt like some internal mechanism was forcing them out of my already bloodshot eyes, causing pain within me each time new ones cascaded. It felt like the insides of your being were burning hot and endlessly. It felt like your blood cells were carrying sharp razors in your veins, cutting through every wall your systems until everything malfunctions. It felt like your organs were cringing, crumbling into nothingness as they were smoldered into bits and ashes.

It felt like as if you were dying. Literally. With a heavy burden placed upon your chest, it felt as if you couldn't breathe. Every air you try to take in hitched in your throat and now you were just choking on it, making your pain to become worse and unbearable. Your lungs would begin to sense the dryness, so your heart would start to pump more razor blood into your veins, causing more difficulty to breathe properly- and your brain reacted unreasonably by feeling more dejected at the condition of your whole body.

Your limbs felt like as if they were failing, feeling like you couldn't move any of them to good cause, so you just lied flat on your back or side with the tears pours the way you pour your heart over earnestly someone.

He used to be an art exhibition- a room full of interesting and wonderful things inspired and made from the heartless, cruel world. He was a book of beautiful stories, that even without an interesting cover you would still want to read. He was a whole new universe within the existing, and he showed me the stars, the planets, the moons I have never seen before.

But too late did I realize that he was temporary, just a snippet of everything, the beginning of every tragic story.

Ever felt heartache before?

---

[20/09/16]