Don't you ever

If you were gonna hurt me, don't you dare come close to me.
Don't you ever make me smile, don't you ever make me laugh, don't you ever make me think that you could be my medicine.
Don't you ever make me think that I could turn to you and only you if I had problems.
Don't you ever dare have me think that you could be someone I only have, someone who truly understands me, someone who could do anything for my happiness if you were actually pretending all this while.
If you were gonna hurt me, don't you ever touch me and make me always yearn for your warmth. Don't you ever kiss me on my forehead and make me want for more.
Don't you ever be so nice to my parents and so kind with my brothers. Don't you ever make me dream of what could happen to us because my friends were talking about how good we would be together.
Don't you ever make me think that I could fall for you and assume that that's okay.
If you were gonna hurt me, don't you ever dare say you love me and want to be with me for the rest of your life.
Don't you dare talk with me about your temporary dreams and how your future would look like living that dream.
Don't you ever pretend to care about me when you don't. Don't you ever take me by my heart and punch a hole through it eventually.
Just, don't you ever dare, until you swore you are forever ready to always take good care of me and my fragile heart.

---

[29/09/16]