Talked

We talked about about going to places. We talked about getting the most expensive coffee they have at Library Cafe. We talked about eating fancy desserts at Yugo. We talked about going to the movies to watch the latest Marvel movie you had been anticipating. We talked about spending an unproductive day at a place where no one else would know but us.

We also talked about the future. We talked about you getting a scholarship in Germany and me staying here. We talked about Skyping every time you'd have the chance- every night if possible. We talked about visiting you, and then travelling all around Europe, especially the United Kingdom so we could pay a visit to the Doctor Who shop and Sherlock Holmes museum. We talked about dancing in Paris under twinkling lights, and drinking special coffee in Venice by the river. We talked about us against the world.

We talked about our dreams, our worries, our promises. We talked about pulling up an all-nighter to binge-watch our favourite shows. We talked about sitting on our rooftop, listening to the songs I liked you've never heard of before. We talked about loving each other no matter, with our flaws, with our defects, for as long as lungs can be filled with air- with your scent. We talked about only you and I.

But all we talked about was only all we talked about. And yet, I still miss the memories that never happened.

---

[18/03/17]