Boy

He is the type of guy you shouldn't fall in love with, the type of guy people always warn you about, the type of guy your parents and friends wouldn't agree on. He is the type of guy the world has doubts on, the type who would cause problems and is trouble, the type of guy the sky doesn't shine stars for.

He has a long, wavy, jet black hair that levels his strong, nicely structured jaw lines. He has piercings around his left ear, the ear he tucked his hair behind. Wearing only a black T-shirt that looks too big for his body, and a pair of matching ripped jeans, he looks so damn good. With a cigarette dangling between the long and pretty fingers of his, he leans on the bonet of what seems to be his car- or one of his friends', who are talking enthusiastically on the other side of the car- looking up at the emptiness, blowing smoke into the air.

For someone who seems to be unbreakable, he looks broken. What has the world done to him? What did its elements do? I want to know. I would kill to find out.

The sky looks so good this late afternoon and the park is closing soon. Why isn't my shoe tying? Or am I purposely tying and un-tying it to stay... and where the heck is my brother, anyway? My bike is parked right beside me, but I'm not ready to leave. The attraction is real.

I watch him incognito-style and try hard not to get caught by him or any of his loud friends. He is still puffing smokes into the thin, breezy air, closing his eyes at each exhalation. He looks so damn scary and cold and mysterious all at once. His dark lips part and the lower part hangs as his sight drops to the concrete ground.

My mother would tell me to stay away from boys like him- so will my father, my brother, my friends and my brain. But my heart is easily curious and is not sick of the pains it had felt over and over again. Or is it because it misses the pain? Perhaps.

Boys like this break hearts, break promises, break bonds. They don't have hearts. They just have an evil mind. And when I say evil, I mostly mean selfish, because selfishness hurts other people but themselves.

Boys like this ought to do whatever they have to do to get what they desire. It's running in the blood pumping to his brain. He would be catching me staring right now, and he would want his friends to catch me, and I would be trying to outrun 2 big guys, and then who knows what would happen.

I check to see if he- or anyone- is aware of me. Phew. I'm still safe.

"Alex, let's go. We'll crash my place tonight, all right?" One of his friends says to him from the other side of the car.

Alex is reluctant to go. Stubborn, I say in my head. He takes a long hit of what he is smoking and blow out a big lump of irregular-shaped smoke into the air. The sky is darkening.

"Alex." It was a demand. His friend tries again with a stern, I-am-the-boss voice. "You're staying at my place. Let's go."

Alex throws his half-used cigarette at this onto the ground and kick the air, and then he steps onto the cigarette and stomps onto it with good power.

---

A/n: aaaaAaAAA i don't know how to end this!!!! ㅠㅠ

[21/03/17]