Fell

I fell in love with a guy I never thought I'd fall in love with. He was nothing, someone in the background- just like myself. I never noticed him, never aware of his existence, but he was there. Always.

He popped around to say hi and I didn't not yet feel anything. Oh, I wanted to get rid of him, but I knew I was going to miss him if he was gone, and I never understood why I would. He was nothing at all. He was just a boy. He was just someone from school. He was just another human being.

But he showed me that he was more than that. I loved his sense of humour- although it took me weeks to get used to it. I loved how taller he was than me. I loved the way he smiled with his teeth. And then I started to notice his dark eyes, side-swept hair and voice when he spoke to me. Everything just looked perfect on him, for I had eliminated his flaws.

And then he told me I was beautiful when I felt the ugliest. He told me how cute I was when making stupid faces and saying lame jokes. He told me how lucky he was to have found his very own gem. He told me he loved me and that he always would.

And I know for sure, if he's ever going to leave me, I would not know how to live. I would have to readjust my life and pretend that he never changed me. I would probably want to move out of town just so I could never bump into him ever again, as seeing the person who used to love you does not love you anymore.

And no matter what happens, I will love him. I will always remember him. All the way, in every way.

---

A/n: say cheese