Chapter 2: Cheer Tryouts

Author's POV
Mark met up with his brothers and started chatting how their days went so far.
"I met a really nice girl in class," JB said.
"Jinjja? Nado (Really? Me, too!)" replied Jackson.
"Eomeo, same!" replied Jr.
"Daebak, nado (wow me, too!) replied Bambam.
"Same, yassss" replied Yugyeom.
(A/N: I'm sorry if their replies don't suit them 😂)
"Am I the only one who didn't make a female friend? Mark, did you meet a nice girl?" asked Youngjae.
Mark wasn't sure what to say. In the end, he just told the truth.
"Yeah, I did. I'm sure you'll find one soon, Youngjae." said Mark.
"I can't believe we all - MOST of us found a nice girl to talk to. Tell me their names!" exclaimed Mark, very curious if they had met Wendy already.
"Seulgi," JB and Jackson said in unison.
The only thing the other brothers were thinking was "Is this going to be another love triangle like in the Korean Dramas?" (A/N: I can already feel the second lead syndrome)
"Irene," replied Jr, slightly blushing.
"Yeri," replied Bambam, with a little smile.
"Joy," replied Yugyeom, saying yasss in his mind.
"Wendy," replied Mark, glad that his brothers weren't talking about her.
"Her name is ... No One," replied Youngjae, sulking.
(A/N: You have me, oppa!)

-1 month later-

Wendy's POV
It's time for cheer tryouts! My sisters and I already made the posters and we're going to announce it in class.
"Ms. Kim, we're going to have cheer tryouts this week. Can I announce it to the class?" asked Wendy.
"Yes, go ahead!" Ms. Kim replied.
"Hello! If you guys didn't already know, we're having cheer tryouts today at the fields at break time and this whole week. Please try out!" I exclaimed.

Mark's POV
Cheer tryouts? Should I join?
I haven't flipped in such a long time... I'd probably be a little rusty. I should go practice when it's break time.

-break time-

Author's POV
Mark was practicing flipping until he noticed Wendy and other girls setting up a table in the fields. He knew it was time. He was debating whether he should try out today. He was debating until he saw Wendy's smile and got lost into it. Jackson found him and was about to surprise him until he saw who he was staring at. He smirked.

Jackson's POV
Uliui (Our) Mark seems to be crushing hard on the girl with blue tips. Perhaps, Wendy? 😏 I can't wait to tell them!!
I ran to find my brothers and told them about who Mark was staring at. I finally found them and practically screamed at them.

Author's POV
Jackson told his brothers and they were all surprised. Then, a little smirk reached their mouths.
"Wendy's a cheerleader, right?" asked JB.
"Yeah, she is! I remember Irene announcing that there's cheer tryouts today and the whole week," replied Jr.
"That's perfect for hyung!" exclaimed Yugyeom.
"Naega balo algo (I know right!)" exclaimed Bambam.
"Hey, we should make Mark try out!" yelled Youngjae.
"He's not going to. We all know he's too shy to do anything," JB said.
"Unless ... we reveal one of his secrets," Jackson said, smirking.
*Jr snaps*
"We can say he has to try out unless he wants us to reveal his crush on Wendy!" exclaimed Jr.
"If we do reveal his crush on her, and she doesn't like him, we can hook up Youngjae with her!" Yugyeom said, smirking evilly. (A/N: Definitely the evil maknae)
"Don't do that to our Mark. That's cruel," said JB.
"I agree!!" exclaimed Youngjae.
"Let's find Mark and push him to try out!" Jackson yelled.
"Mission get Mark to try out and hook up Wendy and Mark together is in motion," said Jr.
"What exactly would be their ship name?" asked Bambam.
"Hmm, what about MarkDy," said Youngjae.
"I like that," said JB.
"Nado (me, too)," replied the rest of the brothers.
"Gaja!" said Jackson, putting his hand out.
The rest of the brothers put their hands in and on a count of three, released their hands, chanting MarkDy.
The students around them started looking at them weirdly, but did the brothers care? Nope.
They soon found Mark, still staring at Wendy.
Jackson scared Mark, causing Mark to scream.

Jackson's POV
I put my hands on Mark's shoulders and yelled "BOO!" scaring the living day lights out of him.
"That was mean, Jackson," said Mark.
"So, who were you staring at?' I asked, smirking.
"N-n one..." Mark said, blushing.
"Was it, perhaps, Wendy??" I asked, smirking again. 😏
"N-noo.." Mark said, blushing even more.
"C'mon dude, we all know you like her," I said.

Mark's POV
Shoot ... curse my inability to not stare at my crushes. No matter how hard I try, they always find out my crushes.

JB's POV
"You should try out, Mark," I said, slowly walking towards him, my brothers following me.

Mark's POV
NONONONONONONO

Yugyeom's POV
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Author's POV
Mark tried to escape from this debacle, but sure enough, the younger brothers stopped him.
"Not today, hyung," Bambam and Yugyeom said in unison.
"Not you guys, too!!" Mark yelled.
"If you don't try out, we'll tell Wendy your little crush on her," Jackson said.
"You guys are soo cruel," Mark said.
The brothers pushed Mark near the field, Mark trying to stop them, but failing miserably.
"HEY WENDY! MARK WANTS TO TRY OUT!" the evil brothers said in unison.

Wendy's POV
It seemed like no one wanted to try out. Oh well, there's always this whole week. I was sure no one was going to try out until multiple voices yelled out my name.
"HEY WENDY! MARK WANTS TO TRY OUT!"
Mwo (what)?
I saw these guys pushing Mark. Did he want to try out? And is he okay?
Some part of me was scared he was getting bullied.

Jackson's POV
"Hello, Mark here wants to try out," I said, quickly running away with my brothers.

Mark's POV
"A-annyeong, Wendy..." I said.
Pabo (Idiot), why'd you stutter..
"If you were wondering, those were my evil brothers..." I said.

Wendy's POV
THANK GOD THEY WERE HIS BROTHERS!
I was so scared they were his bullies.
"Oh I see, are you okay? I asked.
"Ye," Mark replied.
"Are you trying out? If you are, then that's great! I love a guy who's not afraid to try out for a *puts finger quotes* girl sport!" I exclaimed, "and don't worry, there are lots of guys on our team anyways."

Mark's POV
Did I just hear what I think I just heard?
Will she love me?!?
"Yes, I am trying out!" I said proudly.
"Okay, good luck!" Wendy yelled, "show us your skills."
*music starts playing*
I didn't really know what to do, honestly. Something in my body just did. Like, my heart was telling my body what to do.
I guess it was because I liked Wendy so much, I wanted to impress her.
I did a backflip, front flip, tumbling, and some martial arts tricking.

Wendy's POV
EOMEO! He's so good!
Something about him is very charming. He seems so confident right now.

Author's POV
Wendy wasn't the only one impressed, her sisters were also watching as well as Mark's brothers. Mark's brothers were so proud of him.

Irene's POV
Is this the Mark Wendy was talking about last time? If so, daebak (Wow). He's amazing.

Seulgi's POV
I never thought he could've done those tricks, effortlessly. I was scared he was going to mess up and hurt himself. Wendy, take care of him!

Joy's POV
I was enjoying Mark's flips and suddenly looked at Wendy. Something lit up in her eyes. I've never seen her smile like that to anyone, not even to her own sisters! I really hope they like each other ...

Yeri's POV
Wendy, treat him well!!

Jackson's POV
Well done, Mark. I didn't even know he could do that. Surely Wendy is falling for you right now. Just look at her face.

Wendy's POV
-after Mark's performance ended-
"YOU'RE IN!" I yelled, "GOOD JOB! YOU WERE AMAZING!"
Then, a familiar figure walked up to me and said my name.
"Wendy," the guy said.

To be continued ...
WHO'S THAT GUY?!? Hehe, you'll have to wait for the next chapter to find out! Please continue to read this story, comment, and vote! Annyeong! -Kayla