Chapter 15: YoungJi

(A/N: Youngji is the ship name for Youngjae and Eunji)

Tuesday
Author's POV
Eunji: Then I can't see Youngjae Oppa!
Youngjae and everyone else was shocked. Eunji basically confessed to Youngjae and was waiting patiently for his answer.
Youngjae: Jin, please let Eunji stay. Let her attend Anderson High. She can already speak Korean, why not let her learn English too? She won't be alone, she'll have me, my brothers, Wendy, and her sisters. She'll have Yeri as a close friend, since they're in the same grade.
Jin was thinking whether he should let his little sister stay. He didn't want to, but this is what she wants.
Jin: Okay, you can stay. If you want to move back to Korea, just tell me. Make sure you always call or text me. Be careful, Eunji. Take care of her, Youngjae..
Jin walked into the office to sign papers to allow Eunji to attend Anderson High.
Eunji was excited to be able to see Youngjae everyday, but one thing still struck her mind - does Youngjae like her? As soon as she thought of that, Youngjae hugged her.
Youngjae: I can finally speak to you! Do you know how lonely I've been without you?
Eunji: Oppa, do you like me?
Youngjae was surprised, but he still found a way to answer her question. He goes down on one knee, grabs Eunji's right hand, and gently squeezes it.
Youngjae: Would you make me the happiest boy at this school and go out with me?
Her lips curved into a large smile and she replied, "Of course, Oppa!" She jumps up and squeezes the living daylights out of him.
Jackson: The ship has finally sailed! Now we only need a few more to sail, if ya know what I mean 😉

Sorry for the short chapters and not updating! My finger was swollen, so I couldn't type the chapters. Now, it's much better and prepare for more chapters! Thank you guys so much for 300 reads & keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla