Chapter 17: JinRene

(A/N: Jinrene is Jr and Irene, not Jin and Irene 😂)

Author's POV
The week started off rusty, but became swell after. Suddenly, it became rusty again. It all started when Irene had to do a presentation about a specific body part - the butt. (A/N: We all knew this was going to happen 😂) Her presentation was going fine (although there were a few snickers here and there) until she stopped midway because she forgot what she was going to say. (A/N: Forgetful Granny) The rest of the class boomed with laughter, except Jr.
"FORGETFUL GRANNY!"
"I thought her presentation was already ridiculous and then she managed to forget what she was going to say!"
"Omg, even I remember what to say during a presentation."
"Yikes - good thing I'm not Bae Irene."
Jr: Hey, everyone forgets things! It's perfectly normal!
Jason, you forget things ALL the time.
Tanya, you were in the middle of your story yesterday and then you couldn't remember what happened after.
Remember when Anthony went to school when it was fall break? He clearly forgot that there was no school!

Even though Jr was trying his best to defend Irene, that didn't help at all. Her tears continuously flowed down her face during class, as she was trying her best to hide to her face. The bell rung and Irene dashed for it. She bolted through the door and ran like the wind to the girl's bathroom. Jr quickly followed her, but not into the restroom. He waited for her outside and heard her cries. Irene kept on washing her face and wiping her eyes. It was still obvious that she was crying, by she was afraid she'd be late to class so she just walked out. She notices Jr and hides her face.
Jr: Irene, gwaenchanha (Are you okay)?
Irene: Of course!
Jr took her hands and held them down. He looked into her eyes and felt the sadness. Even more tears strolled down her face.
Jr: Ulji maseyo (Don't cry)!
He wipes her tears and cups her face. He leans in, closing his eyes, and places his lips on hers. Irene was shocked. He broke it off a couple of seconds after and hugged her tightly. She hugs him back and smiles.
Jr: I thought your presentation on butts was wonderful. Once you remember the rest, present in to me, and only me.
Irene grabs his hand and intertwines their fingers.
Wendy: Looks like another ship has sailed!
Mark: Indeed.
Jackson: And many more to come!
Everyone else was near the girl's restroom and has witnessed a beautiful moment. Just in time, the bell rung.

Don't worry, the next chapter is about the meeting 2! I wonder what their plans will be. As always, keep reading, commenting, and voting! Also, thank you so much for 500 reads! Annyeong! -Kayla