Chapter 31: Last Practice

Author's POV
Over the course of 2 weeks and 6 days, they have been practicing nonstop. They finally have their choreo finished and lines remembered. Now, they're just practicing for the last time, to make sure they have it all together. Vanessa was the only one who didn't practice, but she didn't mind being the fangirl. She was so amazed by their talents and all she could do was internally cry because she's a potato compared to them. (A/N: Same, Vanessa)

Got7 performed first with the song Moonlight, with a dance. (A/N: Do any of you like that song? If you do, we must fangirl together) Followed by, She's a Monster. (A/N: I love that song too) Next, Red Velvet performed Oh Boy (A/N: THAT SONG IS SO GOOD). Then, Cool Hot Sweet Love. (A/N: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) Finally, Eunji sang her song beautifully. They all performed perfectly and even Vanessa gave them all a standing ovation.

An idea came into her mind to make posters for them, and her being a cheerleader all, to cheer and clap for them. She ran into another room with art supplies. She worked on a poster just for Jackson, making sure to include Wang in there. Another poster just for Got7, and another for Red Velvet, and finally one for Eunji. She was going to make her friends hold the other posters, while she held onto Jackson's poster.

After she was done, she heard Jackson's voice, so she hid the posters in her bag. He came in and kissed her forehead.
Jackson: What were you working on?
Vanessa: You'll see once we have the talent show! Did you guys plan your outfits yet?
Jackson: We haven't... I need to tell everyone to do that now. Thanks for reminding me!

Jackson ran downstairs and yelled, "Plan your outfits!"
Irene: I don't have anything to wear!
The other girls: Same!
Jackson: Your closets are packed with clothes and so are your drawers!
Mark: Who cares, as long as I get to see Wendy in her new clothes, smiling, I'm okay.
Jackson: They can still wear the clothes that they have!
Seulgi: But we've already worn those!
Joy: You guys wouldn't understand.
Yeri: Yeah, it's a girl thing.
Eunji: Mhm, so while we look presentable, you guys can look okay.
Wendy: Let's go to the mall!
Vanessa was walking downstairs and heard "Mall."
Vanessa: Can I come with you guys?
Wendy: Of course!

They arrived at the mall and the girls dashed to Forever 21. They bought some clothing and modeled for their boyfriends. Then, they went to H&M. They did the same thing. Next, Abercrombie and Fitch. Same thing. Papaya, same thing. Nordstrom, same thing. Aeropostale, same thing. Charlotte Russe, same thing.

The guys bought a few clothes too. They went to Hollister and other places. (A/N: I don't know any other places for guys to shop 😂)

In the end, they bought all their clothing and had already planned their outfits. They leave the mall and head towards the car. Wendy started getting sleepy and laid her head on Mark's shoulder. Irene snapped a picture and Jr kissed her cheek. Everyone else did some sort of PDA.

They arrived back at Red Velvet's house and practiced one last time. Perfect, like always. They had their clothes planned out and shoes too. Lines and dance remembered. Tomorrow is the talent show and they were all so excited to showcase their talents! They couldn't even sleep!

Another boring chapter, I'm sorry :c I hope you guys enjoyed it, though! Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla