Chapter 24: JoyGyeom

Author's POV
Mark followed Wendy home and decided to take a shower without her knowing. He was out of the shower and was getting ready to put on his clothes. Coincidentally, Wendy barged into the bathroom. Mark didn't lock the door. There she was - staring at a half naked Mark; his lower half wrapped with a towel, water dripping from his hair, face and down his body. She gulped. She enjoyed what she saw, but it was really uncomfortable. She closed the door backed away slowly screaming, "Mianhae (Sorry)!" Mark didn't care, though. Her adorable reaction made up for how awkward he seemed.

Even more coincidentally, the rest of their siblings arrived already. Jackson was following Mark and Wendy and the siblings followed Jackson. And little did Wendy know, Jackson saw what happened. All of it. He follows Wendy again.
Jackson: Wow, Wendy. First, you kiss Mark and then you see him shirtless. You're making it so obvious!
Wendy's eyes popped out of her sockets.
Wendy: How do you know about that?
Jackson: I was there. Just like I was there on the first day of cheer tryouts when little ol' Mark was staring at whom? Little. Ol'. Wendy.
(A/N: They still have cheer tryouts)
Wendy: Yeah, right.
Jackson: Yeah, it's right.
Irene walked into their conversation and asked, "Wanna have a sleepover?"
Jackson replied, "Does Mark like Wendy?"
Irene: Yeah?
Jackson: Then there's your answer!
Jackson giddily skipped away with his derp face.

Irene and Wendy went into the living room and Mark followed shortly after putting on his clothes and blow drying his hair

Irene and Wendy went into the living room and Mark followed shortly after putting on his clothes and blow drying his hair. Everyone was in the living room already, in their own little spaces. Jr and Irene were sitting and cuddling. JB and Seulgi were eating more Pringles. Last but not least, Youngjae and Eunji were singing love songs to each other. Mark and Wendy were just chatting. Joy and Yeri were laying down on the couch, looking through their phones at their biases. That leaves Bambam, Yugyeom, and Jackson alone. But Bambam and Yugyeom were staring at Yeri and Joy, leaving Jackson to raid the fridge.

Joy encountered an adorable picture of Sungjae back in his drama: School 2015.

She fangirled at his little smile

She fangirled at his little smile. She showed her phone to Yeri and said, "Sungjae Oppa is so cute!" Yeri replied back, "Jungkook is cuter!" and showed Joy a picture.

Yugyeom and Bambam certainly didn't like the sound of that

Yugyeom and Bambam certainly didn't like the sound of that. Joy continuously looked at pictures of Sungjae, making Yugyeom even more jealous. Enough was enough, Yugyeom couldn't contain his jealousy.
Yugyeom: Stop saying he's cute!
Everyone's eyes were on Yugyeom.
Joy laid there, stunned.
Joy: But he is...
Yugyeom: I'm not cute to you?
Joy: Mwo (What)? You're very cute to me!
Yugyeom: You never show your friends pictures of me and say I'm cute.
Joy: Because in my mind, you're cuter.
Yugyeom: Don't ever speak of another guy in front of me like that!
Joy: Why not? Sungjae is my ultimate bias..
Yugyeom: Because!
I.
Like.
You.
Joy.
And I don't like when you bring up another male when I'm there.
Joy eye smiled.

Joy: That's good because I like you too! She hugs him tight and digs her face into his chest

She hugs him tight and digs her face into his chest.
Jackson was still chewing his food, but he managed to shout, "LOVE IS IN THE AIR!" He also mouthed "Bambam, go confess!"

I'm sorry for not updating AGAIN! Something kept me from doing so, but I'm back! I probably won't be able to update as much in the next few weeks, though. I will try my best! Also, I can't believe I've gotten 1.6k reads! Thank you so much, readers! As always, keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla