Chapter 19: The Meeting 3

Author's POV
Irene didn't let Youngjae and Eunji leave for a reason. And that reason was because she could tell her sisters liked Jr's brothers. She was curious as to whether his brothers liked her sisters, too.
Irene: Doesn't it seem like our siblings like each other?
Eunji: I've noticed! Seulgi sat next to JB and Jackson, Joy sat next to Yugyeom, and Yeri sat next to Bambam!
Irene: Yup, so do they like my sisters?
Jr: I wasn't going to tell you anything, but I'm curious too. Okay so: JB and Jackson like Seulgi, Yugyeom likes Joy, and Bambam likes Yeri.
Youngjae: I wonder who Seulgi likes. Hopefully it won't be a heartbreaking love triangle.
Irene: Looks like it's good news, except for Jackson. Seulgi likes JB.
Jr: That sucks, but I'm sure Jackson will find someone else.
Eunji: He's very sweet, though. He'll have lots of girls falling for him.
Youngjae: And that better not be you because you're mine.
Eunji giggled as she reached for his hand and squeezed it.
Jr: Have you heard of the talent show coming soon?
Irene: I was planning on joining with my sisters!
Jr: Same here, well, with my brothers.
Irene: We even came up with a group name: Red Velvet.
Youngjae: What a coincidence!
Jr: We call ourselves: Got7.
Eunji: You guys should totally have a collaboration!
Irene: We should combine our names. Hmm...
Youngjae: Red7?
Eunji: That doesn't have a nice ring to it.
Jr: GotVelvet!
Irene: That's perfect! Okay, now we have something to have our siblings spend more time together! Eunji, would you like to join this lovely collaboration?
Eunji: I'll just sing.
Irene: Sounds good. You guys can leave now.
The YoungJi couple got up and walked out the door, with Jr following. Irene quickly grabs his wrist and pulls him back.
Irene: Where do you think you're going? Did I say you can leave?
Jr: Oh no, what are you possibly going to do? Don't hurt me!! Ahhhhhh!
He said sarcastically.
Irene: I can do lots of evil things.
As soon as she said that, she attacked his face with tiny kisses on his cheeks. Even that was enough to make him blush.
Jr: I will get you, Irene!
As if on cue, Irene ran for her life, but Jr was too fast. He caught her immediately and tickled her. She was on the verge of crying because of the stomach pain and that she was laughing too much.
Irene: WAIT!
He stopped and now it was Irene who was tickling him. Sadly, Jr wasn't as ticklish as Irene.
Irene: Aigoo... you're no fun.
Jr kissed her cheek and says, "But kissing your cheek is fun." He winked afterwards.
Irene remembered Wendy and Mark were at Target still and was wondering what was happening there. Then, she remembered to talk to Wendy about confessing. She told Jr to chat with Mark about confessing, too.
Irene: Are they having fun at Target?

I'm so sorry for not updating! Mianhae, I will try my best to update. Just a warning, though: In April 18 - May 6, I will be having testing so I will only be able to update on weekends. I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far. Thank you so much for almost 800 reads! Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla