Chapter 23: First Kiss

Author's POV
Jackson: Congrats!
He surprised JB and Seulgi.
Jackson: On being a couple...
Seulgi: Gomawo (Thank you)! Mianhae (Sorry)..
Jackson: Gwaenchanha (It's okay)! Jaebum is very lucky...
Seulgi: And so is your future girlfriend!
Seulgi hugs Jackson and pats his back.
JB: I'm sure someone is crushing on you... If you happen to like her back, she would be super happy!
Jackson: Treat her well, Jaebum.
And with that, he walked away trying very hard to not be disappointed.

-school dismissal bell-

Although Jackson wasn't happy, he couldn't help but smirk when he saw Mark and Wendy walking together. Then, an idea popped into his head. He yells at Mark.
Jackson: Mark! Can you get me my shoes in the boy's locker room?
Mark: Sure.
Mark was walking and Wendy decided to follow until Jackson stopped her.
Jackson: Wendy, it's the BOY'S locker room..
Wendy: I don't care, if Mark's going then I'm going.

Jackson's POV
I wonder if she'd go into the boy's restroom because - If Mark's going, then I'm going.
Why won't you admit you like him?!
It's so obvious!

Author's POV
Mark entered the room and went to Jackson's locker. He grabbed the shoes and continued walking. He didn't see the pair of shoes in front of him and he tripped over them. Luckily, Wendy went into the room right in time and was in front of Mark. He fell on her and their lips accidentally touched. To make it even more awkward, Wendy accidentally placed her hands on his back, deepening the kiss and definitely making it longer. She realized why the kiss was so long and removed her hands. She gulped and tried to figure out what just happened. She kissed ... Mark. The thought of having Mark's lips on hers made her face redden. Mark was also blushing.
Mark: Uh.. t-thanks for catching me...
Wendy: No problem! I, uh, like catching people. And giving them warm hugs. 'Cause I'm Olaf... ahahahaha
Mark: I l-like warm hugs..
Wendy smiled at that and gave him a warm hug.
Wendy: How's your knee?
Mark: It's all better.. thanks to you...
Wendy: I didn't do anything though.
Mark: You did a lot of things. Like, making me the happiest guy in this school. Taking care of me like my mother. Being there for me through my injury. Going to the park with me. I could go on and on, Wen. You've truly made my life incredible and I wish to spend all my time with you.

Wendy's POV
Is he confessing to me? Should I confess to him?
No, I don't want to. It's too soon. It's not a good idea right now.

Mark's POV
I want to confess her right now. It's just not the right time.

Author's POV
Wendy: I've never been this close to someone before. And I've never felt like this either. I hope we get to spend all of our time together! I want to spend every second of my life with you. Whether that'd be taking care of you, helping you with your problems, baking for you, going to the park with you, and more...
She looped her arm through Mark's arm and they walked out of the room, smiling. Jackson was standing there, jaw dropping. He wanted them to spend time together, but he wasn't expecting a kiss. And an almost confession!

Jackson's POV
I'm happy and sad. Happy that THEY FINALLY KISSED, but sad they didn't confess. And that Seulgi likes JB. Oh well, at least I have news for Irene!

They kissed! Yayayaya! Don't worry, Jackson will have a love interest & MarkDy will confess soon. Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla