Chapter 11: Cheer Practice 2

Tuesday
Author's POV
Cheer practice has rolled around, yet again. Next week, there will be a football game which Mark's brothers are on. Because of this, they have to get their cheers and stunts right. They've already got the basics down, but practice makes perfect. Each of the 5 groups are practicing to the best of their abilities. Wendy, the flyer, lost her balance while standing her members' palms. Good thing Mark was there to save her! He quickly catches her.
Mark: I'm always saving you now. You should really be more careful 😂
Wendy: Ahh, gomawo (thanks)! What would I do without you, Mark?
Mark smiled and so did Wendy.
Everyone started to get tired and took a break. Vanessa walks up to Mark, attempting to flirt again.
Vanessa: Hey Mark! Remember how we said we should hang out more during the first practice?
Mark: Uh... yeah
Vanessa: And we haven't been hanging out lately, so would you like to go to see a movie with me?
Mark: That sounds fun. Since I am a guy who keeps his word, I will go to the movies with you.
Vanessa: Really? Okay, yay! This Saturday! Remember that!
She walked away and did a backhand spring out of excitement.
Mark chuckles, seeing her full of joy.
Little did he know, Wendy was right there, eavesdropping.

Wendy's POV
Vanessa.
I need to tell Irene.
Eonni (big sister)!
Irene: Hm? What's wrong?
I overheard Vanessa asking Mark to go to the movies with her.
Irene: What'd he say?
He said yes 😭

Irene's POV
Looks like I need to plan another meeting.

This is the shortest chapter I've ever done lol 😂 But what will happen at the movies with Mark and Vanessa? Read to next chapter to find out! As always, keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla