Chapter 9: Red Robin

Author's POV
Thursday
It is now morning and almost time for school. Everyone woke up already and got ready. But not Mark and Wendy. Wendy woke up first and saw that she was sleeping with Mark & decided not to wake him, because after all, she didn't want him to leave. Mark woke up not too long after Wendy and did the same thing. So there they are, just laying in bed together until Irene shouts "Ireona (Wake up)!"

Wendy's POV
AISH, IRENE
I WAS PERFECTLY ENJOYING MY MORNING

Mark's POV
Y u do dis to meh

Author's POV
Wendy was furious at Irene, for she interrupted her hugging with Mark, but knew she did it for a reason. They were going to be late to school. They all quickly rushed to get ready and made it to school just in time. The sisters weren't used to having 7 other people in their home. School was the same old, same old. Not boring, but not exciting either. Cheer practice was where the fun begins. Wendy saw Jin at the field and talked to him. She realized they haven't been talking for a while.
Wendy: Oppa! How are you?
Jin: I'm good, I can't wait to see your practice.
Wendy: Listen, I know we haven't talked much lately. Would you like to go to Red Robins today? For old times sake? Remember how we would always eat hamburgers? Gosh, those days were fun.
Jin was surprised that Wendy remembered. Happy, nonetheless.
Jin: Shall we go after practice?
Wendy: Okay! Oh yeah, you should bring Eunji here more. Youngjae seems to like her a lot. He's lonely without her.
Jin: Yeah, I noticed. Eunji likes him, too. She talks about him nonstop. It's always Youngjae this or Youngjae that. I'll bring her here more often. Okay Wendy, do well at practice! I'll drive you to Red Robin after.
Wendy: Alright!
Cheer practice went a little like this: more of Vanessa flirting with Mark, Mark only paying attention to Wendy, and Wendy stealing glances at Mark. This time, there was not a lot of MarkDy moments. Practice ended and Wendy was excited for Red Robins! She could finally spend time with Jin after it's been so long. Jin drove them there and they ordered hamburgers.
Wendy: How do you like America so far?
Jin: It's alright. I still need time to get used to it.
Wendy: I can tell you're more used to Korea.
Jin: Yeah, but America isn't so bad. I can finally spend time with you.
Wendy: You didn't want to see my sisters?
Jin: Well, to be frank, you're the reason why I went to America in the first place.
Wendy was shocked.
Jin: It's nice seeing your sisters and all, but I only came for you.
Wendy didn't how to react, what to say, or how to look at him. But as if on cue, her sisters, Mark, and his brothers entered Red Robin.
Irene: Wendy-ah, I didn't know you'd be here with Jin!
Wendy: I wasn't aware Mark was going to come either.
Seulgi: Aye let's get along now. We were going to tell you to come, but you were already gone.
Wendy: Yeah I see, mianhae (Sorry). Let's enjoy our food then!
Mark couldn't bear seeing Wendy with Jin. If Jin makes her happy, he's willing to leave her alone. Just for the sake of her happiness. Wendy continued to have a conversation with Jin, pretending he didn't say anything about the reawaken for his coming to America. She liked how they were talking again, just like back then. They decided to leave early since their food was already consumed and they were full. Wendy hugged Jin tight.
Wendy: It's good to be hugging you like this again.
Jin: I'm glad we got to talk more today. I'll text you later. Annyeong (Bye)!
Wendy: Annyeong!
Just as Wendy was about to leave, Mark ran up to her, calling her name.
Mark: Wendy! You're still here! Do you want to walk to your house together?
Wendy felt her heart beating faster.
Wendy: O-okay...
It was as if her stuttering was contagious because Mark began to stutter, too.
Mark: A-alright! L-let's go, W-Wendy....
It was just them walking & their paces matching.
They reached Wendy's house and Mark was beat. He quickly jumped into one of the couches and laid down. He fell asleep after a couple of minutes. Wendy noticed he was sleeping and stared at his adorable face. She brushed his bangs out of his face, revealing his forehead.

Wendy's POV
Man, he's such a cutie. It doesn't matter what he does, it's still adorable.
After a couple of minutes of staring at Mark, Irene walks in. She keeps interrupting 😭.
Irene: Wendy, we're planning on going to the beach this Sunday. Are you up for it?
You know I can't swim
Irene: Mark will be there, besides you guys could just do stunts and play volleyball
That's true .... Okay I'll go! Everyone's coming, right?
Irene: Mhm
Jin started to text me. He definitely keeps his word.

The next chapter will be about the beach! I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday. My free time will be a little chaotic because of school, so please be patient! I will update to the best of my abilities. Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong!