Chapter 8: The Meeting

Author's POV
Mark sees all of his brothers in the living room. He thinks to himself, "What are they doing here?"
Mark: Irene, why are my brothers all here?
Irene: We were planning a sleepover! You guys came home really early, though. We didn't have time to set up all the pillows, blankets, and forts. I can see Wendy is clearly sleeping already. Would you like stay with us or sleep in Wendy's room?
Mark: Uh ... Wendy's room
"Of course," Irene thought.
Irene hands him some pillows and blankets.
Irene: Tuck Wendy in her bed and sleep on the floor.
Mark: Okay.. Where's her room?
Irene: Near the bathroom.
Mark: Thank you.
Mark heads for Wendy's room and tucks her into bed. He kisses her forehead and sleeps on the floor.

Moving on with the meeting:
Irene: I have gathered all of today because of two very important people in our life - Mark and Wendy. I know they like each other, you know they like each other, we all know they like each other.
Yeri: Eonni (big sister), why are you talking like that?
She said, giggling uncontrollably.
Irene: It's more fun when you talk like that! Anyways, Wendy has recently told me that she likes Mark. Does Mark like her back?
Jackson: Wendy likes Mark?!? Jeongmal (Really)?!
Jr: MARK LIKES WENDY TOO!!
JB: THEY BOTH LIKE EACH OTHER!
Bambam: THIS IS PERFECT!
Youngjae: HYUNG (OLDER BROTHER) CAN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND NOW!
Yugyeom: YASSSS!
Irene: Joyonghi hae (Be quiet)!
Jr: Mianhae, Irene
Irene: Gwaenchanha (It's okay) Since they clearly like each other, we need a plan to make them realize it.
Jr: Why don't we just tell them they like each other?
Yugyeom: Hyung (older brother), you're no fun!
Joy: Gwonli (Right)?! They should realize they like each other by themselves. Not because we told them.
Seulgi: It's also better if we just help because we can witness their cute moments!!
Joy: I can see if Wendy has that look on her face when looking at Mark!
Jackson: She has a look? Mark does, too! He was staring at her on the first day of cheer tryouts. That's how we all knew he liked Wendy.
Joy: Her eyes flash with excitement, her skin brightens, her smile widens, and she often licks her lips. She's soooooo in love.
Jr: Mark just stares at her, jaw dropping!!
Yeri: Her beauty makes everyone speechless, that's why!
Bambam: I see Mark coming!
Irene: OH NO! Quick - give me an excuse!
Seulgi: Ummm we could say we're having a sleepover!
JB: That means we have to get our uniform from home because we have school tmr.
Jackson: We could tell Mark to sleep with Wendy and grab our clothes.
Irene: Okay! Act natural, he's coming!

Moving on to Mark sleeping in Wendy's room:

Irene continues with the meeting. Everyone blurts out plans to make MarkDy sail.
Irene: For cheer practice, we can make Mark to be one who catches her!
Jackson: I could accidentally spill a sticky liquid all over his shirt and make him take it off, right in front of Wendy!
Yeri: That would scar her! I don't think eonni (big sister) is ready for that.
Seulgi: We can all go to the beach! Wendy can't really swim, but she probably will in order to impress Mark and he could save her!
Joy: I don't want Wendy getting hurt though!
Jr: The beach idea is great! Mark could be the one next to her at all times, so even if she does drown, Mark would save her in no time! Plus, we would all be near her.
Bambam: We could tell Mark to watch her at all times, warning him that Wendy can't swim.
Yugyeom: I CAN ALREADY IMAGINE THIS IN MY HEAD!
He yelled, extremely loud.
Joy: Hey, be quiet! Mark and Wendy are still sleeping!
Youngjae: Mark wakes up instantly once he hears noise! Let's pretend we're all sleeping.
Irene: Guys, pretend to sleep!
Mark heard a loud yell. He had awoken from his good dream about sleeping in Wendy's room. He looks around the room he's in. He realizes it's not his room. He looks outside the door and it has the name "Wendy" on it. He looks at the girl in the bed, it's Wendy. Panic grew on his body, as he was wondering why was he in her room. He was about to leave until he heard Wendy's voice.
Wendy: Mark... don't leave me..
Mark wonders if she was sleeptalking, she doesn't seem to snoring.
Wendy: Mark! I'm awake now!
He turns around.
Mark: Okay, I won't go.
Wendy: Can you sleep in the bed with me? If you didn't know, I'm a little afraid of the dark...
Mark couldn't help but think how adorable she was right now. The fact that she wanted him to sleep with her made him get goosebumps.
Mark: I'll be your nightlight, but only for tonight.
He gets into her bed, lays his arm on her pillow, gently places her head on his arm, and cuddles her. She wraps her delicate arms on him and they slept.
Irene noticed no one had gone down to check on them, so she told everyone they were safe. She and Seulgi wandered to Wendy's room and saw the cutest thing ever. Wendy in Mark's embrace. Seulgi called everyone to come silently to come to Wendy's room. Jr brought his phone and took a picture of them, the sound not being on. He sent it to everyone in the room, except Mark and Wendy. Another beautiful MarkDy moment and many more to come. Mark's brothers got their uniforms from their house and returned to Wendy's house.

I realized I haven't added Jin in the chapters as much, so I will try to tomorrow! Keep reading, commenting, and voting. Annyeong -Kayla