Chapter 16: Wendy Eomma

Author's POV
It has only been a couple of days after Mark's injury and Wendy was still very worried. His knee is slowly healing, but he's currently very sick, and unable to attend school. She couldn't stand to see Mark in even more pain, so she decided to let Mark stay at her house, making her take care of him. She laid him down on the couch, checking his forehead. It's very hot! She quickly runs to the sink, grabs a towel, and soaks the towel with warm water. She runs back to Mark and places the towel over his forehead.
Wendy: Do you know any other problems you have? Like, coughing, sneezing, a runny nose...
Mark: -achoo- -sniffles-
Wendy: I prefer to hear words, not sounds 😂
She grabs the tissue box and hands it to him.
Mark couldn't hold in his laughter. She made him feel a lot better, even though his knee is in pain and he's sick. He takes the tissue box, grabs a tissue, and starts blowing his nose. He continued doing so and Wendy couldn't help but stare at him.

Wendy's POV
Even while he's blowing his nose, he looks adorable.

Author's POV
Mark catches Wendy staring at him and he blushes. Wendy saw him blush and she started to blush too. After the blushing fest, she tells Mark to rest and that she'll be making him soup.
Mark: Wen, thank you so much.
Wendy takes Mark's hand and squeezes it.
Wendy: Don't just thank me, that's not enough. Your knee needs to actually heal and you need to recover from being sick.
Mark: I'll try.
He said, smiling widely.
Wendy: Okay, go rest!
Wendy runs into her room and grabs some pillows and blankets, in case his neck is uncomfortable and he's cold. She also grabbed her most prized possession - her Olaf stuffed animal. She runs back down into the living room, where Mark is at, and was about to say something until she saw the most adorable thing ever. Mark's sleeping face. Sure she has seen him sleep before, but this was his cutest face. His bottom lip was a little upwards, looking as if he was pouting.
Wendy: How cute!
She said, in a whisper-yell. She takes a pillow with one hand, holding Mark's head with the other hand, and places the pillow under it. She then grabs Olaf and puts it into Mark's arms. Finally, she gets the blanket and only covers his body halfway. Now she has to make his soup.

-15 minutes later-

Mark wakes up because of the mysterious smell. He notices Olaf in his arms and thought of Wendy.

Mark's POV
I wonder who's cuter, Olaf or Wendy? Actually, the answer is simple. Wendy is cuter. Definitely. I mean, look at her mesmerizing eyes and that killer smile. Ahhh, I want to see her do aegyo now.

Author's POV
Wendy walks into the living room and sets down the soup, along with chopsticks, and napkins. Mark's thought of Wendy doing aegyo disappeared and he smelled the soup.
Mark: It smells so good!
Wendy: Eat it and tell me what you think!
Mark takes a few sips and ate the noodles and he was most certainly impressed.
Mark: Wen, this is delicious!
Wendy: I'm so glad you like it!

-after 10 minutes-

Mark has finished the soup and is full. He would return to sleeping, but he wants to chat with Wendy first.
Mark: Hey, do you mind singing me a song? I want to hear your angelic voice again.
Wendy: S-Sure..
She stuttered because she was nervous about singing to Mark. Lots of thoughts of her going off-key or messing up the lyrics rolled through her mind. She immediately thinks of grabbing her guitar. Somehow, she can always focus on singing when she's playing the guitar. It's probably because her fingers are distracted and she has to focus on the actual guitar playing.

Before she could sing more, Mark started to snore. She chuckled at his cute snore and kissed his forehead. She was about to leave until Mark grabs her wrist and says, "Stay with me." She sat back down and held Mark's hand, admiring his face. His eyelids were brighter than her future, his eyebrows were on fleek, his jawline so sharp, and his soft lips.
After a couple of minutes, she fell asleep, still holding Mark's hand.
Her sisters and Mark's brothers went home and witnessed yet again - another MarkDy moment. Irene snaps a pictures and whispers to everyone," We're so having another meeting."

Wendy would definitely make a great mother! Sorry for not updating yesterday. I'll try to update more. Keep reading, commenting, and voting! Annyeong! -Kayla